Hispanic wifes denial ???1

Free attractive married Hispanic couple Colorado Springs I have watched my wife get fucked by seven different black guys and she loves it absolutely loves it when I have sex with her I whisper in her ear I have found her a new lover and she goes crazy but when we are done whether it is with a stranger or not she denies that she's attracted to dance like to have sex with them what do you think

Free attractive married Hispanic couple Colorado Springs I have watched my wife get fucked by seven different black guys and she loves it absolutely loves it when I have sex with her I whisper in her ear I have found her a new lover and she goes crazy but when we are done whether it is with a stranger or not she denies that she's attracted to dance like to have sex with them what do you think
Will luv to please her with my bbc

Can you send pics and a fuck video if you have one it's always her choice when we do this that's another thing she's the one that picks the dick she wants, this is her getting fucked about 2 weeks ago

Attachments

• 20170616_010745.jpg
    20170616_010745.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 1shot.jpg
    1shot.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 94
i think your post doesn`t make much sense, sorry. My educated guess is that you are a "fake couple", but maybe i`m wrong.

You say your wife has been fucked by seven Black men in front of you already. Also you are posting pictures of "her" here. i think now is the perfect time to get verified as a "real couple". It isn`t hard to do and there are no obvious reasons why you wouldn`t, after having posted pics already. It will be an advantage for you too, if you really want to meet up with guys. ;)

Back