NavyVetBbc

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
She loves when he leaves for duty. Thai Navy chief decided before I got out of the navy she wanted to make love to my dick again with her lovely mouth. She baked me cookies to eat while she sucked on me till I blew a hot load into her mouth. She had to stop sucking to swallow it all. After that she got me some juice and went back on her knees to continue sucking me. She swallowed so much the second time she had to burp she still wants me to come back so she can suck me all day while she cook and clean my house.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.MOV
    11.4 MB
  • FullSizeRender.mov
    9.7 MB
She loves when he leaves for duty. Thai Navy chief decided before I got out of the navy she wanted to make love to my dick again with her lovely mouth. She baked me cookies to eat while she sucked on me till I blew a hot load into her mouth. She had to stop sucking to swallow it all. After that she got me some juice and went back on her knees to continue sucking me. She swallowed so much the second time she had to burp she still wants me to come back so she can suck me all day while she cook and clean my house.
She’s nice, you fuck her a lot ?

wonderful, I've never seen anything like this, does she suck you, cook for you and still clean your house? how fantastic!

Back