His body was made to fuck wives

DrewandElena

Couple
From
PA, US
Meeting content creators makes the lifestyle so much easier . They don’t flake . They come recommended by others . They have detailed profiles and there’s no doubt they are who they say they are . And they fuck sooo good

we met him on a trip to Florida during a lifestyle collab weekend where it was just a dozen other likeminded people having fun and boy was he fun . Left me breathless

Attachments

• 615C9856-ABEE-43D5-94A9-C3EBC50AFB7B.jpeg
    615C9856-ABEE-43D5-94A9-C3EBC50AFB7B.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 391
Meeting content creators makes the lifestyle so much easier . They don’t flake . They come recommended by others . They have detailed profiles and there’s no doubt they are who they say they are . And they fuck sooo good

we met him on a trip to Florida during a lifestyle collab weekend where it was just a dozen other likeminded people having fun and boy was he fun . Left me breathless
Always exciting to see a beautiful white slut wife enjoying a condom free big black cock fucking in her unprotected married white cunt, especially knowing that her lucky cuckold white husband supports his wife's need to be fucked by black cocks and enjoys watching them fuck her.

He had a sex scene in a movie called Slaughter with the beautiful Stella Stevens in which he and Stella were both completely naked. One of Stella's nipples was clearly displayed and was also pressed into Jim Brown's chest.
In one scene he was between Stella's legs. I think there is another clip somewhere of Jim fucking Stella, it was supposed to be simulated sex, but many people think he really did fuck Stella.

https://nudebase.com/video/67/naked-stella-stevens-in-hot-bed-scene-slaughter/?play=true

He had a sex scene in a movie called Slaughter with the beautiful Stella Stevens in which he and Stella were both completely naked. One of Stella's nipples was clearly displayed and was also pressed into Jim Brown's chest.
In one scene he was between Stella's legs. I think there is another clip somewhere of Jim fucking Stella, it was supposed to be simulated sex, but many people think he really did fuck Stella.

https://nudebase.com/video/67/naked-stella-stevens-in-hot-bed-scene-slaughter/?play=true
oh yes one of our favorite 70's ground breaking IR sex scene films !!

oh yes one of our favorite 70's ground breaking IR sex scene films !!
It was filmed in 1972 when racial prejudice was still strong in some parts of the country, so it was amazing that Stella, a beautiful white Lady and major film star was completely naked with a completely naked with a black man's chest pressing into her TiTs and nipples, clearly displayed, and he was naked between her naked legs and his cock close to her cunt. I believe he probably did really fuck her. I read that they both clearly enjoyed their hot sex scenes together.

soo true..oh her description of sex with him was soo sensual as well as her hub's acct of watching..and listening LOL
That must have been an incredible delightful experience for you. I would love to have heard the wife's and husband's conversation; especially about watching his white wife being fucked by a black man, especially back in the 80s.

they said that were at the home of one of the directors that they had worked with..big day/night nudist/swingers party big pool, jacuzzi..they got there at noon..Jim and the woman he was with arrived about 2.5 hrs later

they said that were at the home of one of the directors that they had worked with..big day/night nudist/swingers party big pool, jacuzzi..they got there at noon..Jim and the woman he was with arrived about 2.5 hrs later
They were so very lucky. Did Jim fuck the guys wife at the party in front of everyone?

White wives in particular. You were made to please black bulls. Perfect match.

Back