High point NC

We played around alot of times. We did a few MFM and that was with friends. Then she played alone a few times. Then she did her first black cock with a guy from work.

We then meet a guy at club fifth seasons. She then was texting back and forth with him. One day while I was working at fire station. She called me said she was going to the gym club in Greensboro where he worked part time.

Then he calls me saying she was coming to check out the gym and was it ok if he could see how far he could get with her. I said as long as you call me and tell me everything that happened.

Now she told me she was going to do anything because of people around but thought about joining if it wasn't to expensive.

Well 2 hours later she called saying she was heading home. I said well howed it go? She said I tell you when you come home tomorrow.

I said ok the phone rang from him and he said well man she has a beautiful body and tight pussy. Right then i had known they did more than tour the gym.

He got further than she told me that she was only going to do. I got hard while at the station hearing the details. He then came over to the house and had sex with her in front of me and that was so hot that I lost my load without touching my cock.

Now I have let her have sex with our black neighbor friend and she would go up that at night around 9 and come home at 7 am when he was going to work. That happened 15 times there and once at a motel room.

I am trying to get her to let me find another and this time I want to be naked sitting in a chair and watch her get pleasured agian. So erotic watching a black gentleman take her and cum in her 2 times or longer if the right guy can go that much.

Here is a pic of the night in front of me the moment her asked her where she wanted to have him cum. Of course she said in my hot wet pussy.
So he grabbed her shoulders pulling her tight and driving his thick cock into her deeper before pumping his load in her.
View attachment 6371492

Is she on birth control? If so, have they started discussing her stopping it? If not, is she trying/hoping to get pregant? J (the wife)

We played around alot of times. We did a few MFM and that was with friends. Then she played alone a few times. Then she did her first black cock with a guy from work.

We then meet a guy at club fifth seasons. She then was texting back and forth with him. One day while I was working at fire station. She called me said she was going to the gym club in Greensboro where he worked part time.

Then he calls me saying she was coming to check out the gym and was it ok if he could see how far he could get with her. I said as long as you call me and tell me everything that happened.

Now she told me she was going to do anything because of people around but thought about joining if it wasn't to expensive.

Well 2 hours later she called saying she was heading home. I said well howed it go? She said I tell you when you come home tomorrow.

I said ok the phone rang from him and he said well man she has a beautiful body and tight pussy. Right then i had known they did more than tour the gym.

He got further than she told me that she was only going to do. I got hard while at the station hearing the details. He then came over to the house and had sex with her in front of me and that was so hot that I lost my load without touching my cock.

Now I have let her have sex with our black neighbor friend and she would go up that at night around 9 and come home at 7 am when he was going to work. That happened 15 times there and once at a motel room.

I am trying to get her to let me find another and this time I want to be naked sitting in a chair and watch her get pleasured agian. So erotic watching a black gentleman take her and cum in her 2 times or longer if the right guy can go that much.

Here is a pic of the night in front of me the moment her asked her where she wanted to have him cum. Of course she said in my hot wet pussy.
So he grabbed her shoulders pulling her tight and driving his thick cock into her deeper before pumping his load in her.
View attachment 6371492
Can I have some of her?

Hey y’all
Married man 67 here. My wife is 57, and I think still very sexy. We’ll be up in Boone in a couple of weeks, for almost 2 weeks. We go up every year and rent a cabin.
Don’t know how far you are from Boone, but if you’re close, it might be worth a meet.

View attachment 6371492
I would love some of her

Back