Hi

Wonder how many of these intro threads have default reply of "get verified"? It's not as if everyone is here for the same reasons. Plus, with all the complaints of fakes, there are plenty of people, who are real, but just don't feel the need. Let her decide on her own what she wants to do.

Wonder how many of these intro threads have default reply of "get verified"? It's not as if everyone is here for the same reasons. Plus, with all the complaints of fakes, there are plenty of people, who are real, but just don't feel the need. Let her decide on her own what she wants to do.
You feel better now? Lol

So this is my introduction thread. My name is Jennifer but most people call me Jen or Jenni. I am single by choice because I like to keep my options open. I joined because some of the content looked fun and interesting and thought I'd throw my two cents in. I am not looking for role play or pics.

Welcome to the site! Have fun exploring!

That's a bit contradictory, no? With folks claiming to be who they aren't, wouldn't the need to verify ones self increase?

So this is my introduction thread. My name is Jennifer but most people call me Jen or Jenni. I am single by choice because I like to keep my options open. I joined because some of the content looked fun and interesting and thought I'd throw my two cents in. I am not looking for role play or pics.
Are you looking for a good cuck.?

!
That's a bit contradictory, no? With folks claiming to be who they aren't, wouldn't the need to verify ones self increase?

Not at all. The staff encourages people to get verified. They don't require it. That's the difference. Plus, the woman had only just joined yesterday and somebody immediately pounces with "get verified." Nothing in her post indicates that she isn't authentic. Maybe she will get verified, maybe she won't. Shouldn't make any difference to you.

Welcome and enjoy

Not at all. The staff encourages people to get verified. They don't require it. That's the difference. Plus, the woman had only just joined yesterday and somebody immediately pounces with "get verified." Nothing in her post indicates that she isn't authentic. Maybe she will get verified, maybe she won't. Shouldn't make any difference to you.

Please don't feel the need to become argumentative. Our comments were an attempt to be constructive and raise a point from personal experience. We've been on this site for two months. It's been our experience that, unless someone is "Verified", they should be taken with a grain of salt.

Back