Hi, new member here

S

seanscotts

Hi, I'm Sean, 30 yr old guy from the uk.

I'm a dominant confident guy in general life, but have a big weakness for cuckold games and become submissive in private. I'm new to the site and looking to meet other people who want to chat about their experiences.

I was 18 when I had my first experience. Up till then I'd been a typical guy, full of myself. I found out my gf was cheating on me. She was 18 too and the guy she was seeing was 25 so I felt totally out of my depth. I was really upset and angry but we got through it. She told me it was just a fling, it didn't mean anything and he was too old for her. We started sorting things out and moving past it. A strange thing happened for me though, one day a few weeks after I found myself getting turned on thinking about her with him. I didn't understand it at all. I tried to keep it to myself, but eventually, when so horny I couldn't keep it in, I confessed to her.

She took it really well, wasn't freaked out or anything, although she was a little hesitant at first. Not surprising since I'd been in tears about it only a month or so before. For some time we would talk about her being 'a bad girl' in bed togehter. Nothing had ever turned me on so much. On the outside, to our friends nothing changed, but when we were alone our relationship became more one sided as she learned to enjoy exploring the feeling of power and dominance. She found she enjoyed pushing me and teasing me. I learned to love humiliation and submission more and more.

Of course from there it snowballed quite quickly. Even though she liked that play, a part of her still needed a dominant man and after several months of me being anything but that, she understandably stopped seeing me like that.

Neither of us knew about 'cuckolding' or that there were other people into it. We didn't give it a name. We built up, or rather she did, she was in total control by this point really, in nearly every aspect of our relationship. The problem was (and still is) I was into it when horny, but when I came I immeadiately didn't like the fantasy at all untiI I began to recover. I gave her mixed messages about it, begging her to be a 'bad girl' one minute then making her promise she never would the next.

The first time it happened for real, even in a tame way, I agreed over the phone that she could kiss another guy she fancied at a club one night. We were only 19. She was pretty ******* when she called me and I was really horny. I said she could, begged her to do it, we hung up. I made myself cum and immediately regretted it. I rang her back but she didn't answer her phone. By the time she did it was too late, she'd already done it. I felt so ashamed and upset, but didn't have anyone else to blame. Next day we talked about it and I loved it.

After that it didn't take long for her to realise she could really do anything she wanted. She still took baby steps but after a while, she got used to me blowing hot and cold about it and knew how to handle my tantrums. She started seeing people with and without my permission, her first call was going back to the guy who she'd cheated on me with in the first place.

At this point she was pretty discreet and was still caring of my feelings. When she left for uni we were still together, but not for long. In a big city she had a lot of fun, and I wasn't there but when I came up to see her she'd tell me about some of the stuff she did. Things changed over that time, she stopped being as caring with how she told me about her new men, got a little more cruel in her comparisons, openly telling me for the first time that she thought I was 'too small' and not as good as other men. We split up around this time, but promised to remain friends. Despite it all I really adored her still.

We stayed friend for a couple more years and stuff happened between us off and on. She teased me a lot and obviously got a lot out doing that. Sometimes we had sex when she was in between men and just wanted some. Perhaps it was inevitable, but she eventually tried black guys and really liked it. I was like her confidant by this point and she told me a lot about it, how it was the best sex ever. She knew it turned me on, but we were really comfy around each other had done everything before and she would think little of me wanking while she told me things. I seems weird now, how normal it all seemed.

Since then I've had a few more cuck experiences with other women, but nothing that serious. I'm hoping to meet some people on here to chat and talk with,

Cheers,
Sean

Back