Hi new at this my husband and I would like to see if I could even be able to do this for him i think that I would be able to do it for him at least

Like to say is there other wife's that I can talk to... my husband and I have talked about me and him trying BBC fuckin and he wants to watch it happen he always wanted me to do it for him and I will be able to do it once I will do that husband has a big hug 10 iner but we both have been watching BBC sites I do get off on watching the way he looks at me and saying the thing that he says so iny wifey to ask a few questions

Like to say is there other wife's that I can talk to... my husband and I have talked about me and him trying BBC fuckin and he wants to watch it happen he always wanted me to do it for him and I will be able to do it once I will do that husband has a big hug 10 iner but we both have been watching BBC sites I do get off on watching the way he looks at me and saying the thing that he says so iny wifey to ask a few questions
I can help. Inbox

Hey sweetie. Welcome to our community I would be glade to help you out if I can. I'm Tracey a well seasoned QOS. I've been in this lifestyle for over 20yrs now and hubby and I have been together for over 34yrs. I would 1st suggest you guys verify and go from there it's easy to do and free. Makes everyone know your real and wanting this. Message me and I help be happy to answer any of your questions. :lips::qos: Tracey

Where yah located

Just to add to what everyone else said and to make sure that this is something you both want not just one party. It should be for both parties to enjoy not one sided! I'm just saying that you both will get more out of it that's all.

You have to do it for yourself as well. Is it something you want to try?

Go for it, We loved it , for years My Wife always says they were such exciting times.
Unfortunately ******* Time catches up with you in the end.
Wish we could turn the clock back.
YOUR A LONG TIME DEAD. 😁👍

Hello Lori. Enjoy the ride. Lol. Let us know ur location, just the state. Im sure a pretty woman like urself will find plenty of BBC s to pick from.

WE love it, both of us. Is he bi also?

Back