Hi, I'm Marlen and we're a couple

cuckold_kisses

Couple
From
Mexico
Hi, I'm Marlen, 23 years old from Mexico, and my husband and I have been a swinger couple for a year.

20230807_115956.jpg
But three months ago I had my first experience with a bbc and I discovered this site and I would like to discover more

I am recently learning to speak English and I apologize if at some point I did not make myself understood

I send a kiss to this entire community 😘

Hi, I'm Marlen, 23 years old from Mexico, and my husband and I have been a swinger couple for a year.

View attachment 6421318
But three months ago I had my first experience with a bbc and I discovered this site and I would like to discover more

I am recently learning to speak English and I apologize if at some point I did not make myself understood

A big kiss for you too. You won't regret it, it's so good to see our white wives fucked by BBC.

View attachment 6421318

Beautiful

View attachment 6421318

Bienvenido senora

View attachment 6421318

Hola, es un placer tenerte por aquí.

View attachment 6421318

Welcome to the site glad you here

Hola soy Marlen, 23 años de México, y mi esposo y yo somos una pareja swinger desde hace un año.

View attachment 6421318
Pero hace tres meses tuve mi primera experiencia con una bbc y descubrí este sitio y me gustaría descubrir más.

Estoy aprendiendo recientemente a hablar inglés y pido disculpas si en algún momento no me hice entender.

Le mando un beso a toda esta comunidad😘
i wants to be your friend

Back