Hi... I'm Kristy

Thanks! I'm not much of a writer though! LOL.. I did get my first pleasure!! It was everything & more! :)

Beautiful, I'm not asking to write , I am asking you to submit to BBD, suck me good and allow me to fuck you good...not write.

I am a 24 year old female in Southern California. I am looking for a hot black strong stud to show me the way! After dating several white boyfriends.. I realize sex could only be better with a strong, confident & well hung beautiful black man. My friends have been trying to convince me for awhile now.. I think I am ready to offer my body & take the plunge! lol..

So how has your search going so far. I'm just getting started on here and love to meet up with you

I am a 24 year old female in Southern California. I am looking for a hot black strong stud to show me the way! After dating several white boyfriends.. I realize sex could only be better with a strong, confident & well hung beautiful black man. My friends have been trying to convince me for awhile now.. I think I am ready to offer my body & take the plunge! lol..

Hey Kristy I'm new to the site, but I saw your from SoCal, you still looking for more BBC in SoCal or did your wear yourself out ;) haha hit me up if you want more

Hi Kristy I am Sara and I am looking to get my first bbc also and was woundering if you could give me a little advice

I am a 24 year old female in Southern California. I am looking for a hot black strong stud to show me the way! After dating several white boyfriends.. I realize sex could only be better with a strong, confident & well hung beautiful black man. My friends have been trying to convince me for awhile now.. I think I am ready to offer my body & take the plunge! lol..hi kristy
hi kristy

would you ever let a cuckold watch,and get the room, all that stuff. you would look so hot with a bbc.Photo 97.jpg

I
@Kristy, I'm feeling what you said girl. I got what you want to take that plunge into

Back