Hi... I'm Kristy

I am a 24 year old female in Southern California. I am looking for a hot black strong stud to show me the way! After dating several white boyfriends.. I realize sex could only be better with a strong, confident & well hung beautiful black man. My friends have been trying to convince me for awhile now.. I think I am ready to offer my body & take the plunge! lol..

Hey Kristy are ya enjoying the site yet?
Yes I am.. Thank you Britt! I have been on other sites only to find out that people are not who they say they are or whimp out when you set up a time to meet. In any case.. lots of hot pictures to drool over though. lol.. I hope this site might be better! Anything I need to know or watch out for being here? How has your luck been here? Thanks!

blackmeat

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
I am a 24 year old female in Southern California. I am looking for a hot black strong stud to show me the way! After dating several white boyfriends.. I realize sex could only be better with a strong, confident & well hung beautiful black man. My friends have been trying to convince me for awhile now.. I think I am ready to offer my body & take the plunge! lol..
Yes, Kristy, your thoughts are on point...I hope you get to realize your pleasure with a Brotha soon...and fill you up.!

Attachments

NorthAfricanBull

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
UK
Hi there,

You are so hott in my eyes!

Would like to get to know you. Maybe we can chat on yahoo or drop me an email? My address is exp_loring at the yahoo

Talk later,
NorthAfricanBull

I visit socal often

kristy your hot:)

Yes, Kristy, your thoughts are on point...I hope you get to realize your pleasure with a Brotha soon...and fill you up.!
Thanks! I'm not much of a writer though! LOL.. I did get my first pleasure!! It was everything & more! :)