Hi, I'm Karen. Does anybody know a good interracial sex chat room?

Oops, I guess never mind the question! I see there is a chat room here!

My name is Karen. IRL, I'm happily married, with two adult daughters. I love my husband and am loyal... but I do have some secrets. He doesn't know that I have these vivid dreams and fantasies about being dominated by black men. Some of my fantasies get pretty kinky, involving my whole family and raceplay (as you can probably tell from my username).

It started a few years ago when one of my daughters brought a black guy home. My husband got weird about it... uncomfortable. I'd never really noticed his racism before, or my own for that matter, but it got me thinking... and soon those thoughts pre-occupied my mind.

I would really like to chat online, maybe work out some frustrations with some hot chat and cybersex. No video or pictures though. I'm a teacher and I don't want ANY risk of my pix being leaked online, attached to my fantasies and e-mails! I hope there's some hot black men out there into raceplay, domination, husband humiliation, and group sex scenarios!

Last edited:

My name is Karen. IRL, I'm happily married, with two daughters 20 and 18. I love my husband and am loyal... but I do have some secrets. He doesn't know that I have these vivid dreams and fantasies about being dominated by black men. Some of my fantasies get pretty kinky, involving my whole family and raceplay (as you can probably tell from my username).

It started a few years ago when one of my daughters brought a black guy home. My husband got weird about it... uncomfortable. I'd never really noticed his racism before, or my own for that matter, but it got me thinking... and soon those thoughts pre-occupied my mind.

I would really like to chat online, maybe work out some frustrations with some hot chat and cybersex. No video or pictures though. I'm a teacher and I don't want ANY risk of my pix being leaked online, attached to my fantasies and e-mails! I hope there's some hot black men out there into raceplay, domination, husband humiliation, and group sex scenarios!
I'm a white boy that is into all those things you mentioned. I'm someone who will listen.

My name is Karen. IRL, I'm happily married, with two daughters 20 and 18. I love my husband and am loyal... but I do have some secrets. He doesn't know that I have these vivid dreams and fantasies about being dominated by black men. Some of my fantasies get pretty kinky, involving my whole family and raceplay (as you can probably tell from my username).

U are black cock slut want be, inbox me

Hello Karen,

I think it's awesome you have these dreams and fantasies and I hope it will come true for you and your family. It could be very fun for you and your family. Is your ******* still with the black man or different one? You should incourage her to continue her love of BBC. Best of luck to you !

My name is Karen. IRL, I'm happily married, with two adult daughters. I love my husband and am loyal... but I do have some secrets. He doesn't know that I have these vivid dreams and fantasies about being dominated by black men. Some of my fantasies get pretty kinky, involving my whole family and raceplay (as you can probably tell from my username).

I imagine you could hear that young buck giving it to your baby girl real good.

Back