Hi, I love talking about the New Black World Order!

By the way, my profile picture came from the oil painting Garden of Earthly Delights, from the Dutch painter Hieronymus Bosch. This was made back in 1490, illustrating how black and white interracial romance was observed way back then! This was before pseudoscientific racism was created and ruined everything.

By the way, my profile picture came from the oil painting Garden of Earthly Delights, from the Dutch painter Hieronymus Bosch. This was made back in 1490, illustrating how black and white interracial romance was observed way back then! This was before pseudoscientific racism was created and ruined everything.
Read "Candide"....in print for 250 yrs....imagine the # of readers who absorbed the themes from the African pirate capture of the eropean white women.....and the "milk in their veins" whiteboys....."if i only had balls"....! :qos:

This could be an interesting discussion (especially with such highbrow historic points of reference).

To the OP: what kind of girlfriend are you looking for? a white girl or asian?

This could be an interesting discussion (especially with such highbrow historic points of reference).

To the OP: what kind of girlfriend are you looking for? a white girl or asian?
Indeed it would. Below is the historic Avenches coat of arms from Switzerland.

As for my gf I don’t care as long as they are into IR.

Attachments

• 2A1E3202-8C40-4512-B99A-FE8A190217AE.png
    2A1E3202-8C40-4512-B99A-FE8A190217AE.png
    129.5 KB · Views: 6
nwbo is bullshit !! and so beyond racist !! int sex is just sex and fun play . why bring in insults ??
so do you have an issue with this site in general? because the whole premise is that there are individuals who seek an interracial encounter *because* of the race factor. that’s the same mindset for nwbo, just to the next level

Back