Just a simple introduction..

Jan1982

Female
new here and wanted to quickly say hi. I know this is black to white, but hopefully me being asian isn't a problem. 5'0" flat 125lbs, with 25 of those lbs being in my ass :ROFLMAO:. 40 years young and been in the lifestyle for 6 years with hubby. Always enjoyed myself some dark meat, and would love to make it a regular part of my diet. not sure how active i'll be but randomly found this place, and looks like we're all like minded couples and individuals. don't be a stranger!

new here and wanted to quickly say hi. I know this is black to white, but hopefully me being asian isn't a problem. 5'0" flat 125lbs, with 25 of those lbs being in my ass :ROFLMAO:. 40 years young and been in the lifestyle for 6 years with hubby. Always enjoyed myself some dark meat, and would love to make it a regular part of my diet. not sure how active i'll be but randomly found this place, and looks like we're all like minded couples and individuals. don't be a stranger!
Welcome! And very nice ass! I love Asian women! Have had my fair share, being retired Navy. Pacific port calls were always my favorite! Where are you located?

Glad to have you with us! Trust we love all the White, Asian, Latin, Indian, Ebony, Persian, Middle Eastern women that love DARK MEAT!

Welcome

Sounds great to me, what Is your location?

You're gonna be real popular.

Welcome! Just curious, is your husband Asian as well?

Back