Hi. I am a whiteboi who worships black cock...

My parents were very racist so I grew up with a lot of fucked up ideas about black people. Until I met my wife. I knew even before we got married that she dated a "few" black men which at first disgusted me, because I was ignorant and didn't understand the truth. Later she confessed to me that she was addicted to black cock and she has been unfaithful to me quite often. I was speechless, angry, powerless. I asked her why blacks, what do they have that I didn't. She started laughing and said " well, first they are real men, second they have bigger cocks, and third she felt a need to repay them for the horrible things whites did them in the past." When the whole information sank in. I asked her to tell me more about blacks. I became genuinely interested to understand fully. She invited one of her regular fuckbuddies over. As soon as he entered the house, I knew what she was talking about concerning Blacks being real men. He was just so much bigger and manlier than I had ever hoped. He kissed her on the lips, I didn't protest because something in me was telling me that it is the most natural thing in the world. He took my wife in the bedroom and closed the door behind. I could hear her moan in pleasure. I couldn't resist any longer, I needed to see it. I opened the door and saw him standing and my wife sucking his HUGE cock. I mean he was just so big. I was mesmerized. I asked her I wanted to see her being fucked by him. He took her in his arms and threw her on our bed. There was no time before he entered her. I thought at first he will split her open but then I realized that it wasn't her first time. I looked at my little cocklet and I realized that there was no comparison. All the things I was taught about blacks were not true. They were much more superior than us white submales. I don't even dare to call what I am male. I knew then and there that my life would change. I made a commitment to serve and worship Black Cocks and to try and repay for all the horrible things my race did to them in whatever way possible. Later I asked him what can I do for him. He gave me a chastity device and told me to put it on. I gladly did it. He took the key with him saying that I will never use my clitty ever again fucking my wife. I knew he was right. It is a perversion of the natural order if I ever fuck my wife. My clitty wasn't designed for penetration and it deserved to be locked in a cage. Once in 6 months he would bring the key, my wife would unlock me, and would let me jerk off while I watch them fuck. At first it was really hard but with time I learned that there is no other way. I deserve this. So that is my story in a nutshell.

Back