Hi from South Africa

Firstly, a huge shout-out to all the amazing BBC's out there, your superior cocks never cease to amaze us all - respect. Secondly to everyone that has had the honour of submitting to BBC and thirdly to all you/ us little dick white guys/ cucks and the likes.

I started my life out as a str8 man/ boi through my teens and early 20's, and truthfully was very aware of my substantially small cut cock. I'd had sex, but never EVER made a lady cum with just my cock and became aware that I was a total "beta" male in my teens. I'd thought often about cock (mostly admiring the guys that were bigger than me, and being totally envious of those huge black cocks I saw in the school showers, gym etc and about why my cock was so small) and realised that I would always be an inferior male. I met a girl in my 20's that was a swinger and one of the most honest open people I've ever met; she called a spade a spade. We made love and after a few "sessions", she told me I totally sucked at lovemaking and my cock just wasn't made for fucking. Initially I was totally taken aback by it, but deep inside I knew she was right. She took me under her arm and made me realize that I am a total beta male and a submissive beta male at that. She introduced me to "bi" guys and we initially had a few mmf encounters, where she got me into being her "cuck" and I took on the role as a purely submissive man to the men that she had over. She also unleashed my fetish/ kinky side which I am very grateful for. After a couple of months, I was introduced to an incredible black alpha bull and my interracial cherry was popped. I watched in amazement at how he made love to her, watched her body wreath and wry in total ogasmic exctacy and saw how a real man fulfilled his women completely; not even the hung white guys took her to those heights. We discussed everything and she told me that she preferred black guys to white guys and that she preferred the taste of their cum, the sheer beauty of their superior cocks and their superior lovemaking abilities. Over the next months, she only invited black men over (three or four times a week) and I was made to submit to them completely, which I was only too willing to do. She made a point of "humiliating" me in front of them (made me drop my pants and show them how small I am, called me names like cockless, boy-dick, faggot or queer-boi etc in front of them) and was even made to wear chastities while I watched them fucking her (she said my tiny boi-cock didn't deserve to get erect in front of them) and ordered my to do whatever I was told to do by them. Many times, I was only there to watch, but if an alpha bull wanted anything, I had to obey without question. The penalty for disobeying was severe, but that's another story. I'd lost any and all interest in being with a woman then, and my life revolved around being submissive to black men, its all I thought about and all I wanted. There is no shortage of black men that want a sexy white lady and a submissive white guy in South Africa, even in the "apartheid" years when all of this happened. Sadly, we parted ways after a few years. After college I had a few relationships (men and women) and ultimately decided that I want only BBC in my 30's. I now consider myself exclusively as a "Jack of Spades".

Attachments

• This applies to me.jpg
    This applies to me.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back