Hi from Germany

Hi, bin ein 21 jähriges verheiratetes Mädel aus Deutschland, mein Mann ist leider absolut gegen sowas und würde mich nie unterstützen,es freut mich ein Forum gefunden zu haben welches genau meine Fantasien unterstützt.

Bin aber noch ganz am Anfang und weiss noch nahezu nichts über das Thema, wen, wie oft, woher weiss ich alles noch nicht. Condom oder kein Condom usw usw

Hi, am a 21 year old married girl from Germany, my husband is absolutely against something and would never support me, I am glad to have found a forum which supports exactly my fantasies.

But I'm still at the beginning and still know almost nothing about the topic, who, how often, how do I know everything yet. Condom or no Condom etc etc

Last edited:
Hi, bin ein 21 jähriges verheiratetes Mädel aus Deutschland, mein Mann ist leider absolut gegen sowas und würde mich nie unterstützen,es freut mich ein Forum gefunden zu haben welches genau meine Fantasien unterstützt.

Bin aber noch ganz am Anfang und weiss noch nahezu nichts über das Thema, wen, wie oft, woher weiss ich alles noch nicht. Condom oder kein Condom usw usw

Hi, am a 21 year old married girl from Germany, my husband is absolutely against something and would never support me, I am glad to have found a forum which supports exactly my fantasies.

But I'm still at the beginning and still know almost nothing about the topic, who, how often, how do I know everything yet. Condom or no Condom etc etc
Loved all the pics. Thanks.

Great little body and selection of underwear :)

I like you in red :)

I know this may sound kind of silly, but I actually believe that there could be something very logical and instinctive in becomming a CUCK.
We know that people who have scurvy or vitamine dificiancy, dream of eating green foods. The same way nature convinces people through subconsios instinct for them to enrich their DNA. THis is done through cuckold impregnation.
Its all realative how you see it. It is believed that the first european homo sapiens sapiens which entered europe 50,000 years ago were natureally on the losing end of evolution because they were not genetically enriched enough. Even today many genetic deseases or weaknesses to certain deseases are genetically linked. Nature has a way of bringing order to things. I believe that cuckolding is also part of a natural instinct. Even the native americans enjoyed watching their wives sleep with the buffalo soldiers which were african americans. They believed that if they had some of the buffalo DNA in their tribe, it would make their tribe stronger.
If I can add, black africans are the most genetically enriched people. They are like the source code for genetics for all mankind. So naturally they are the natural DNA doners for asians and whites.

You're very beautiful and cute. Hope you find what you're looking for.
Welcome to our community.

hi I live in Germany, lets get in touch! ;)

Back