hi from bk

Hello jenny. why would you marry someone and lie to them he has a right to know he should have been told from the start so he could have made a choice to stay or leave. I know as alphas we have a aura about us. But think how he is going to feel once the cocks let out the bag lol little humor. I mean your a very sexy woman who I would love to give pleasure too. Just tell him he has a right to know.

Hey all, Im Jen from Bk. I was with a bull a few weeks ago that told me about this site. he told me its a great community to join.

I am newly married 4 months now but in love with the bbc lifestyle. I have not told him about my fantasies and for now prefer to keep them private.

please feel free to say hi!
View attachment 1235151 View attachment 1235153 View attachment 1235155 View attachment 1235162
Are they just fantasies or have you been cheating the whole time? (cheating girls turn me on)

Hello jenny. why would you marry someone and lie to them he has a right to know he should have been told from the start so he could have made a choice to stay or leave. I know as alphas we have a aura about us. But think how he is going to feel once the cocks let out the bag lol little humor. I mean your a very sexy woman who I would love to give pleasure too. Just tell him he has a right to know.
He has mentioned that he did not like the idea of it but I do love him. So what he doesn't know can't hurt him.

He has mentioned that he did not like the idea of it but I do love him. So what he doesn't know can't hurt him.
don't get me wrong but if I'm just dating someone than that would be fine but marriage I would think is different bit I'm not married so what do I know. Everyone thinks differently I wasn't putting you down or degrading you. So cause you love him you feel its OK to fuck other men knowing it could maybe break up your marriage. I'm asking cause I really like to know how women think about certain issues. That's why my relationships half to be open ones that way feelings don't get in the way and no one gets hurt.

Back