Howdy!

Hi everyone! I'm Kelly. 39, divorced from Texas. A friend told me about this site so here I am :) Recently got into BBC and loving it! Looking forward to chatting with y'all and exploring. Thanks :)
Hello Kelly,,, welcome!!!! I wish you much enjoyment here

Welcome Kelly. My friend sends me TikTok videos of people doing funny but dumb stuff. Your friend tells you where to get sexual satisfaction. I might need to make some new friends! Is your friend a “she” good looking and dtf too? You (sorta) said a BBC recently got into you, are there some juicy details you’d like to share?
Lol I do have pretty great friends! Nothing too juicy. My first time was actually with a coworker... that was pretty hot!

Hi everyone! I'm Kelly. 39, divorced from Texas. A friend told me about this site so here I am :) Recently got into BBC and loving it! Looking forward to chatting with y'all and exploring. Thanks :)
Welcome!
A strict Cuckold Marriage to a Sub White guy and being BBC exclusive for your sex needs is the way to go for Modern Marriages.

Last edited:
Welcome Kelly! Divorce isn’t such a tragedy. A tragedy’s staying in an unhappy marriage and compromise to mediocre sex.
Kudos to your friend for providing the right guidance. She obviously knows well what you need!

Back