Hi everyone. Anyone from NYC or close?

This is in poor taste.

I personally have no issue with you wanting to be a woman. That's fine with me, but you should be honest on your profile and indicate that you are a pre-op trans or a crossdresser. At this very moment in time, you are not a female. You have a penis, which makes you male. If you are transitioning, then please state that. But it is deceptive to everyone on here if you are claiming to be female when you are not female right now.

I know this gets complicated for a lot of people, but its really not complicated. right now you are male, if you are going to become a Female - then you just need to be honest about that. Hiding who you are - is deceptive and you should own up to that deception and dishonesty. You didnt make a mistake on your profile when you chose "female" as your gender. you knew exactly what you were doing.

But you should be aware that you cannot get verified on this site unless you are a woman.

This is in poor taste.

I personally have no issue with you wanting to be a woman. That's fine with me, but you should be honest on your profile and indicate that you are a pre-op trans or a crossdresser. At this very moment in time, you are not a female. You have a penis, which makes you male. If you are transitioning, then please state that. But it is deceptive to everyone on here if you are claiming to be female when you are not female right now.

I know this gets complicated for a lot of people, but its really not complicated. right now you are male, if you are going to become a Female - then you just need to be honest about that. Hiding who you are - is deceptive and you should own up to that deception and dishonesty. You didnt make a mistake on your profile when you chose "female" as your gender. you knew exactly what you were doing.

But you should be aware that you cannot get verified on this site unless you are a woman.
I'm already arranging the gender change on my profile, I just don't understand why people like you are still constantly on my profile or in my posts making nasty and prejudiced posts. LEAVE ME ALONE AND YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIFE.

I'm already arranging the gender change on my profile, I just don't understand why people like you are still constantly on my profile or in my posts making nasty and prejudiced posts. LEAVE ME ALONE AND YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR LIFE.
Dont come at me like that. First of all, really? "YOU PEOPLE?" That is a completely prejudicial statement. Look in the mirror. You know what you did. you know you were trying to fool people. Dont try and attack anyone else. Thats just petty and childish. I have not discriminated against you at all, and if you dont feel that way, thats your right to feel how you want to feel. But the reality is that I know trans people, I listen to trans people, so I understand the struggles they endure. You are not trans, or else you would have said so. So what game are you playing?

you have not been disrespected by me. you have not been mistreated by me. you have not been discriminated by me. I have kindly asked you to be honest about who you are and why you are here. You can stay, you can enjoy yourself, but just be honest about your intentions. Thats not attacking you. I would ask that of any man on this site. Im here to keep women safe, so you are a man, thus you are in my sights.

Maybe you should do some research before you go mouthing off. If you check all of my posts and comments, you will see that I have come down HARD on some guys on this site for chicanery. Whats awesome is that I have met a lot of men from here just at events that I hosted or at parties I went to for the cuckold society and they all say to me in-person. "Yea I get it now." LOL. they know im a sincere person, they also know I care about women at a basic human level. Masquerading as a woman is a serious offense to me, if you are not a crossdresser or trans. Like, seriously, why are you cat fishing??

Back