Hi everyone. Anyone from NYC or close?

Eeexxactly‼️Hairy ass mufucka posing as a woman.
GTF🤬H
Swear they are slick. Just joined an hour ago and within 19 minutes of joining, knows to come here and post. Conveniently takes pics which leaves out the two body parts that would prove they are a woman. This person is a person who has been on this site before and repeatedly tries to get pics and videos sent to him from unsuspecting victims.

Eeexxactly‼️Hairy ass mufucka posing as a woman.
GTF🤬H
Swear they are slick. Just joined an hour ago and within 19 minutes of joining, knows to come here and post. Conveniently takes pics which leaves out the two body parts that would prove they are a woman. This person is a person who has been on this site before and repeatedly tries to get pics and videos sent to him from unsuspecting victims.
You're just talking nonsense as if what I'm doing on the site is some kind of crime. I hope you get out of my topic and leave me alone, after all I'm not interested in the profile of either of you, much less asked you to come in here. 👌🏻

team america vomit GIF

What you’re doing SHOULD be a crime on this website. It’s trickery and fukn wrong..you’re a woman? Prove it!! Or get gon’.

I hear you chief. There are just too many people on the site who do exactly what I mentioned. They are deceitful. I just saw your full Profile . Def get that female fixed to male. You are honest with what you are, but that female part threw most of us off.

Back