Hey

So my hubby and I have been role playing the cuckold life for quite awhile. We talked about making it a reality once but he got spooked so I backed off. He has recently been bringing it up again and I thought about trying this to stir up his feelings... hopefully this works
What exactly did you guys discuss and how open are you to it.

I respect your support for your husband
I hope to be a party to find a solution for you
you are a beautiful woman

Welcome to the club, lady!

Ironically our world can be just that some guys are suffering and struggling to have their partner involve in this kind of life style- Some succeed, others fail. You husband is just lucky.

I am afraid he thinks that I will leave him for a bbc. Which I would never because I love my life with him. He makes me so happy. This is something I want for us.

Thank you! I see several women here (and a few cuck-obsessed men) totally giddy when someone woman posts that her black bull is everything her husband is not, and that she is going to leave him. I am glad to see there are women who can see, this is having your cake and eating it too. You get to seek out sex, but still have the safety of the marriage, the cover, so to speak.

Back