Hey y’all

sharedBBCwife

Female
Real Person
Just a little about me. I am new here. My husband actually found this site and joined first. Then he told me to join so here I am :) I am happily married for 4 years now. We love this lifestyle and he encourages me to find what I want which is to enjoy some BBC. He is a trucker and I am the navigator so we are together 24/7 almost. He doesn’t mind if I play. I hope to meet some new friends with benefits and have some fun :)

Does he like listening to you arrange a fuck along his route from a big black stud?
Whose idea was it for you to fuck

What’s your location? Why come they never state their basic info. I guess it’s planet earth or mars.
I am on the way to Florida today. I am from SC but like I stated my hubby is a trucker and I’m the navigator so we travel to different states. I am usually not in one state very long so it’s hard to say what my location is.

Just a little about me. I am new here. My husband actually found this site and joined first. Then he told me to join so here I am :) I am happily married for 4 years now. We love this lifestyle and he encourages me to find what I want which is to enjoy some BBC. He is a trucker and I am the navigator so we are together 24/7 almost. He doesn’t mind if I play. I hope to meet some new friends with benefits and have some fun :)
make it towards newark ports to nyc.......Did some trucking for 3 years, I know the build up you gotta release after driving all day 😉

He--and I'm sure some lucky black guy soon to come--are both very lucky😊

Mmmmmmm! Welcome to our little dark corner of the web😈

Back