Fem whiteboy who's goth because he loves black

Gothpit

Male
From
MD, US
Hello everyone! I am a 24 y/o white guy who joined here in hopes of either finding someone to play with my partner, or just discover new and hot things for us to see! My partner is a 22 year old white girl who luckily is very into this with me! We've been looking for a black guy to potentially cuck one of us, but haven't had too much luck so far (we do have standards!). Luckily I found this place! Currently this is just my account, but I am hoping to get her to join me to make a couple's one someday

I am excited to be here with you all!
:qos:

Hello everyone! I am a 24 y/o white guy who joined here in hopes of either finding someone to play with my partner, or just discover new and hot things for us to see! My partner is a 22 year old white girl who luckily is very into this with me! We've been looking for a black guy to potentially cuck one of us, but haven't had too much luck so far (we do have standards!). Luckily I found this place! Currently this is just my account, but I am hoping to get her to join me to make a couple's one someday

you near TN?

Hey im here looking for that couple that .y friend just as much my lover I. Just looking for tube real

Back