Fem whiteboy who's goth because he loves black

Gothpit

Male
From
MD, US
Hello everyone! I am a 24 y/o white guy who joined here in hopes of either finding someone to play with my partner, or just discover new and hot things for us to see! My partner is a 22 year old white girl who luckily is very into this with me! We've been looking for a black guy to potentially cuck one of us, but haven't had too much luck so far (we do have standards!). Luckily I found this place! Currently this is just my account, but I am hoping to get her to join me to make a couple's one someday

I am excited to be here with you all!
:qos:

Hello everyone! I am a 24 y/o white guy who joined here in hopes of either finding someone to play with my partner, or just discover new and hot things for us to see! My partner is a 22 year old white girl who luckily is very into this with me! We've been looking for a black guy to potentially cuck one of us, but haven't had too much luck so far (we do have standards!). Luckily I found this place! Currently this is just my account, but I am hoping to get her to join me to make a couple's one someday

you near TN?

Hey im here looking for that couple that .y friend just as much my lover I. Just looking for tube real

Welcome and I salute 🫡 u, don't worry ur sexy partner will join u and if u guys dm me and stay in contact, I'll fuck u both really really good (trust me on that) I cum A LOT too, just fyi 6'5, attractive, mature and very verbal and kinky BBC 😉

Attachments

• Resized_20211206_193453(1)001001.jpeg
    Resized_20211206_193453(1)001001.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 1
  • image000000(4).jpg
    image000000(4).jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 1
  • image0000001001(1)(1).jpg
    image0000001001(1)(1).jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 1
Welcome and I salute 🫡 u, don't worry ur sexy partner will join u and if u guys dm me and stay in contact, I'll fuck u both really really good (trust me on that) I cum A LOT too, just fyi 6'5, attractive, mature and very verbal and kinky BBC 😉
Oops I forgot the most important pic BBC 😬

Attachments

• Screensho(1).jpg
    Screensho(1).jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 1
  • download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    8.8 KB · Views: 1

U and ur girl need to save up just a little cash and fly my big dick black ass to u guys. So I can properly train ur white girl because YES i LOVE white pussy and lucky for u, i love, cute smooth, bitch as white boys who love black dicks cumming inside boyh their holes ⚫️ send pics and lmk if I can help u motivate ur sexy beautiful white cum slut girl

Back