Hey Girls... Shout out if you are into BBC Gang Bangs???

I have been "black owned" for the past six years, and every two weeks or so MASTER has my naked flesh used by multiple black cocks. I particularly love it when I am led blindfolded into the room and am instructed to announce "this flesh is here for your use and enjoyment". Have had as many as 40+ men fill my wanton holes with their hot seed in a night, never seeing any and with no idea of their desires. My favorite form of enjoyment! :hot:

Perfect
absoluteky perfect my dream girl

I have been once . I met four young, big, hung black men at a sex private club , and they fuck me out of my mouth, pussy and ass, They fucked me like a white slut, to cum in pussy and ass , to gang fuck me for hours,

Like Reply

i wish i was your lucky white hubby so i could film this beautiful scene

Went to our first BBC party a few months ago and was scared to death! Several big bulls chatting us up. There were a few other couples there and after they got started, I was instantly wet. Pretty soon, my hubby snuck over and told the hottie I had my eyes on to make a move and before I could say hey he took me in a bedroom and made me his. Pretty soon I we had an audience and 4-5 other well-equipped bulls gathered round and wanted their turn...so hard to explain how erotic it was. They were all so nice to us and made sure we were comfortable. I finally tapped out after the 5th bull finished up. No dp, just blowing and in my pussy. We are excited for our next party knowing what we know now. ;)

1. Just curious which of you girls say yes to a BBC Gang Bang?
2.This question is NOT for guys who wish they were girls... it's for girls!
3.And how many do you think you could handle???
View attachment 42562 4.And are you ready for the DP?
I find them to be super hot but I've never done one before. I am not sure how many I could handle. I have done DP before during threesomes.

1. Just curious which of you girls say yes to a BBC Gang Bang?
2.This question is NOT for guys who wish they were girls... it's for girls!
3.And how many do you think you could handle???
View attachment 42562 4.And are you ready for the DP?
[/QUOTE
...versions of this are probably my biggest fantasy, that being said, not sure I would ever go through with it...at least would seriously have to talked into while I was already all worked up

Back