Hetero Jack of Spades

I identify as a straight male, but I love sucking big black cock. That's it. No interest in fucking, or getting fucked or blown. I just want to serice big black cocks and be sent on my way. The problem is, there are so few here where I live, and most do not live up to the... reputation. What's a mouthslut to do???

I identify as a straight male, but I love sucking big black cock. That's it. No interest in fucking, or getting fucked or blown. I just want to serice big black cocks and be sent on my way. The problem is, there are so few here where I live, and most do not live up to the... reputation. What's a mouthslut to do???
Hi,where are you located?Have you hook-up site called Adam4Adam?It is free and lots of gay or bi single or married men wanting to experiment.I met my regular BBC there.

Hi,where are you located?Have you hook-up site called Adam4Adam?It is free and lots of gay or bi single or married men wanting to experiment.I met my regular BBC there.
I'm in Eugene, OR. I'll check that site out, thanks!

Yeah, I'm not sissy in anyway. I just like getting throated.

You say you're hetero, but you're white, and you suck BLACK COCK!!!

Sounds like your confused.

I used to think I was a 100% straight white male, that's back when I believed in that type of thing. Then, about five years ago, I was forceably BLACKED RAW! Now... I'm a pure white sissy femboi bitch for BBC!!! I'm 23 now, and I see things very differently, I see them as they really are, and I hope you will to soon.

You can call yourself "hetero" all you want! I hope it makes you feel better! But, let's be real... you're a COCK-SUCKER white boy!!!

Not that it's a bad thing!!! White boys are supposed to suck BLACK COCK!!! I know I DO!!! But, it's not a white boy's place to deny BLACK MEN anything!!! Especially, when they want to fuck our lilly white asses!!! Giving it up to the BLACK MAN is the hottest thing a white boy could ever do!!! Well, THAT... and what follows... getting inseminated by tens of millions of proud BLACK African warrior sperm swimming alive inside us for days!!! Like they currently do in your mouth!

For the last five years, I have been a little white BBC sissy, and I have a unique perspective that I want to share with you. Take it for what it is worth... I just hope you can keep an open mind, and hopefully change your mind about some things, but although I doubt it will... I feel compelled to try...

Getting BLACKED was nothing short of a supernatural religious experience that was irrevocably transformative on every level!!! It's exactly the same for every white boy I have ever spoken to that's been BLACKED. It changes EVERYTHING about you in the best of ways, and the experience of having sex as a woman with a BLACK MAN is more incredible than anything you could have ever imagined!!! And, it makes you feel so fucking feminine, you'll worry you're pregnant!

You don't like it... YOU FUCKING LOVE IT!!! In most cases, before hand... the idea disgusts us, then after a BLACK MAN takes your lilly white ass, you want to be his little white bitch!!! You want to be FEMININE for him, in fact, you can't stop it! It's like you become someone else, and sexually... you become insaitable, and no matter how hard you try to fight it... you progressively delve further and further into femininity, and you LOVE it!!!

That's just what happens when white boys get BLACKED!!!

It's because that's our nature. No matter how "masculine" you like to think you are, white masculinty is a joke compared to the true, pure BLACK version, and when a BLACK MAN takes you like a woman, inevitably you abandon your false masculinty, and accept and embrace your innate white femininity, and that's exactly why there are so many white sissies!

I don't expect to change your mind with my words, I just hope you remember them. I remember myself before I got BLACKED, and I wouldn't have listened or believed me either! My own nephew was exactly the same way too, I set him up to get BLACKED, and now he's a little white sissy too! EVERYTHING (besides family reunions) is SO MUCH BETTER as a white sissy for BLACK MEN!!! You're be inundated with more mind-blowing interracial SEX than you can handle, and it will be SO MUCH MORE AMAZING than you ever imagined sex could be!!!

Unlike yourself, I wasn't sucking cock before I got BLACKED. The very idea would have grossed me out. And, I bet the ONLY cock you suck is BLACK! Why do you think that is?! I know why, but I think your still struggling with the reality of it! You're like I was five years ago, you're so sure about what you think you like, and don't like, and like me... you're wrong, but you won't know it until you get BLACKED! So, maybe you'll never know, but little white boys SUCKING BLACK COCKS get their lilly white asses grabbed on while they suck BLACK DICK, then they get their lilly white asses smacked, and once the BLACK MAN decides he wants to FUCK... you'll be on all fours with a BIG BLACK COCK up in your belly, he'll make a woman out of you, and then you'll know that I was right!!!

Whites are the most feminine race the world has ever known, that is our nature, we're the race of collectivism, the reason for our success. We are intellectuals, cultivating feminine societies that rewards submisiveness, collectivism, smarts, and feminine beauty. As a result, over hundreds of generations, we've evolved for femaleness, and we succeed at being being exactly what we sought out to be, working with our nature... being submissive, feminine, intelligent, and physically beautiful.

BLACKS are the original MAN, and are the only true MEN!!! The most MASCULINE race of MAN!!! That is their Nature!!! One that favored individualism, the reason for their athleticism, physical strength, and propensity for dominance, fostered in Africa, through thousands of generations of competition! Evolving for MASCULINTY, working with their Nature, being dominant, MASCULINE, athletic, and physically powerful.

BLACK= MASCULINTY, Individualism, dominance, and physical Strength.

White = FEMININITY, collectivism, submisiveness, and physical Beauty.

This precisely why white women are increasingly choosing BLACK MEN, and why BLACK MEN prefer white women!!! This dynamic is all consuming, and will grow and grow exponentially until it is totally consumed!

BLACK MEN the world over have issued a statement that cannot be ignored! The message is simple...

BLACK MEN WANT ALL YOUR WHITE WOMEN, AND THEY ARE GOING TO GET THEM ALL!!!

... And, there is NOTHING WHITEBOIS CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! It's only a matter of time!

It's only natural, BLACKS are just better at being MEN, and Whites are better at being Women. Its the way of the universe that opposites attract, MASCULINE seeks the FEMINININE, FEMININE seeks the MASCULINE, BLACK seeks White, White seeks BLACK! The MASCULINE dominates the FEMININE, and the FEMININE submits to the MASCULINE! BLACKS dominate Whites, and Whites submits to BLACKS!!!

You can't win a fight against Nature. You can try to ignore it, and live in denial, but it won't make you happy! It's SO MUCH BETTER to just embrace your Nature! Work with it!!! Abandoning my ridiculous fasade of white masculinty, and awakening and embracing my inherent what femininity, was both the easiest and best thing I have ever done in my life!!! However, it was only possible once I got BLACKED, and then it was impossible not to!!!

You're white... just be WHITE!!! The race associated with pure FEMININITY, submissiveness, obedience to the MASCULINE (BLACK MEN) and feminine Beauty.

I know that until/unless you get BLACKED, you won't agree with me! You can't see the truth. It's the same for most white boys!

I sincerely hope that you do get BLACKED RAW!!! You just keep SUCKING BLACK COCK, and I bet it happe sooner or later! I hope you remember what I am telling you now, and you embrace being white/feminine!!!

Soon the ONLY ones taking MASCULINE/MALE roles during SEX will be BLACK MEN, and whites will all take feminine roles with BLACK MEN, like we are supposed to! White girls will have no trouble with this. White boys will have only two viable options...

1. Total and utter abstinence

2. Femininization for BLACK MEN/COCK

My guess is that the SECOND option will be a LOT more popular!!! Femininization is the future for ALL white boys. The sooner you see that, the happier you'll be!!!

I don't expect you to agree with me, not until/unless you get BLACKED!!! However, for your own sake, I sincerely hope that you DO!!! White boys ALL belong at the "other end" of the DICK... you know... the girl's end! Just like you already are with BLACK COCKS in your mouth!!! You're half-way there!!! The proverbial "pot of gold," is all the way at the end of the rainbow though! That means BLACK COCKS in your lilly white bottom, getting your alabaster ass banged-out, and BLACKED RAW!!!

Nothing can satisfy a white boy like BIG BLACK COCKS!!! And, you get a LOT more of it the more feminine and beautiful you are!!! That's why femininization and beautification is so important! White boys tend to feminize quite well, as our race had such a natural propensity for it! If you ever want to know how, let me know, and I'll walk you through it.

At the end of the day, the signs were always there... Our bare naked skin are the uniforms we were given for our roles in life. mom Nature is a woman after all, so it's no wonder she color-coded us! It's very simple, ALL MEN COME IN BLACK, and Women wear white!!! Just like a bride and groom, that tells you a LOT about proper roles between whites and BLACKS!!! If you ever get to the point where you accept this reality, you'll be VERY HAPPY that you did!!!

So keep on sucking BIG BLACK COCKS, and we'll just wait and see if the BIG BLACK MEN attached to those COCKS decide that you need to get FUCKED!!! If they DO... you'll get BLACKED RAW, and we'll be having a different conversation!

Back