Here goes...

kaylieblackxxx

Female
Real Person
From
OH, US
what started as a curiosity has turned into a full blown conversion. At this point in my life I am pretty much exclusive in bed with black kings. I only recently started an OF where I've been able to monetize some of my fun on the side, and someone mentioned this website to me. I'm honestly wanting to separate the "content creator" stuff from just getting good fucks. It's been a challenge to regularly find partners to make planned content, and I need to be used way more often than I'm getting to record right now. I 100% know my place and am a complete slut in in bed for daddies with that big dick energy and BBC to match. I stay near Akron, Ohio and am relatively busy during the week with typical household/family stuff. I'm here for black men who know what's up only and am planning to get verified later once I'm home. #nowhitebois! I won't pay any attention. I won't respond. I won't rate your pathetic pink weeny.

what started as a curiosity has turned into a full blown conversion. At this point in my life I am pretty much exclusive in bed with black kings. I only recently started an OF where I've been able to monetize some of my fun on the side, and someone mentioned this website to me. I'm honestly wanting to separate the "content creator" stuff from just getting good fucks. It's been a challenge to regularly find partners to make planned content, and I need to be used way more often than I'm getting to record right now. I 100% know my place and am a complete slut in in bed for daddies with that big dick energy and BBC to match. I stay near Akron, Ohio and am relatively busy during the week with typical household/family stuff. I'm here for black men who know what's up only and am planning to get verified later once I'm home. #nowhitebois! I won't pay any attention. I won't respond. I won't rate your pathetic pink weeny.
Good for you, your getting the best sex and cock on the planet, and loving it. Never go back

Back