her pussy is no longer tight for my white dick

My wife is a big girl who has had 3 *******, she's nice and loose. I fuck her with a doubled up Tommy Gunn sleeve and she takes the lot easily. I love taking it off when she's orgasmed and fucking her loose wet pussy. I imagine it's been stretched by a huge black cock, I last for seconds. Not long until the real deal hopefully.

My wife is a big girl who has had 3 *******, she's nice and loose. I fuck her with a doubled up Tommy Gunn sleeve and she takes the lot easily. I love taking it off when she's orgasmed and fucking her loose wet pussy. I imagine it's been stretched by a huge black cock, I last for seconds. Not long until the real deal hopefully.

I gotta agree about loving loose pussy. I don’t always get it from her but sometimes After my wife uses her large dildo, I will try to jump on her immediately after she finishes. She’s soooo stretched out and loose. It’s like putting my dicklett into a warm jar of thick pudding. It feels amazing and I also imagine she’s fucking bbc. I blow it in seconds

Last edited:
I usually tighten up quickly after I have had a big cock inside me. After all, women give birth to babies and still tightn up afterwards. Nevertheless, I am used to bigger cocks now, so my husband has stopped penetrating me with his dick and uses BBC dildos on me instead.

That's great! You need frequent penetration in your black sperm collector/cunt. We'll loosen you up and keep you gaped! It helps you push out our bastard babies easily. Just keep your legs open and cunt wet so we can breed you!

I apologize for being graphic, but I’m about average length, and on the low end of the average girth. My wife and I had been married for 19 years, and she had always been very easily orgasmic. Clitoral, PIV and vaginal orgasms. There were times that I could make her orgasm by just giving her a sensual massage. When we were dating, I was the first man to ever make her orgasm. She had never even given herself an orgasm before that.

Well, due to problems in our marriage she ended up having the affair with a man with a much larger dick. He was almost 50% thicker, and about 50% longer as I got to know later.

They had sex sometimes 3 times a day for long periods of time. Basically they had sex 10 times in 8 days, and the only reason they missed a few days was because of work commitments.

I suspected an affair, but was in denial at the time. My wife ended up with a very bad UTI from this guy, and we didn’t have sex for two weeks after she last had sex with him. When we did, I couldn’t feel a thing. She was so stretched out it was like the proverbial “tossing a hot-dog down a hallway”. She didn’t have an orgasm with me for almost two months, except for oral.

Prior to the affair I had a hard time getting two fingers in her, afterwards - 4 fingers and I think I could have put my whole fist up there.

Her vagina did eventually go back to “almost” her prior tightness, but it was never as tight as before him. Not a big difference, but it’s noticeable. For her as well.

We’ve spoken of the affair recently and she said she really couldn’t feel me for at least a month after him and that she missed the sensation.

So, do large penis’s stretch out a woman's vagina? Absolutely. Permanently, not likely, unless she keeps having sex with the larger man or uses large dildos. Most folks, doctors, say it goes back right away. I can tell you in my wife’s case it did not. It took a while.

Back