her pussy is no longer tight for my white dick

Im a good 7inches good thickness and there are timea my wife can barely feel me. I slip out and slide right inside her pussy. She has sex at least 3x a week. Been weeks when she met a new guy. And they will fuck for over a week striaght. She knows she has a loose pussy which means she will only have sex withh another guy if hes really big. She is very much a size queen.

i can get her to cum pretty hard with my 7" and her pussy fits perfectly around my dick. not sure how i will feel if she stops having orgasms from my cock
First. The creative white husband finds other ways to make his wife cum. The simplest and most often used is a large bbc dildo. Second. That she becomes loose from frequent sex with large bbc studs and no longer feels your smaller white cock stimulating her is part of why you joined this lifestyle. Your turn on now is watching her being penetrated by black cock. More often now she takes bbc in her ass as well. Sometimes you get to watch her doing dp. None of this would she do for you
Im a good 7inches good thickness and there are timea my wife can barely feel me. I slip out and slide right inside her pussy. She has sex at least 3x a week. Been weeks when she met a new guy. And they will fuck for over a week striaght. She knows she has a loose pussy which means she will only have sex withh another guy if hes really big. She is very much a size queen.

Yes. Isn't the sexual revolution ( by women) amazing. Once they have their candy.

My wife has only had my 5 inch cock and her 8 inch thick dildo. My wife is extremely loose for me and I wouldn't have it any other way. I have gained weight over the years and as I have aged my cock has shortened and shrunk up. Meanwhile my wife has had multiple childbirths over the years and has loosened up quite a bit. Needless to say we use her dildo a lot for sex now and when I do get sex now, Its really loose and she doesn't orgasm off of my cock anymore. She knows I love her looseness and asks me if I love her "loose wet pussy". I usually don't last long

My wife has only had my 5 inch cock and her 8 inch thick dildo. My wife is extremely loose for me and I wouldn't have it any other way. I have gained weight over the years and as I have aged my cock has shortened and shrunk up. Meanwhile my wife has had multiple childbirths over the years and has loosened up quite a bit. Needless to say we use her dildo a lot for sex now and when I do get sex now, Its really loose and she doesn't orgasm off of my cock anymore. She knows I love her looseness and asks me if I love her "loose wet pussy". I usually don't last long
Welcome to the world of the mature white husband. Fortunate that you have discovered the benefits of the large dildo. However the young black stud is still a better solution.

Welcome to the world of the mature white husband. Fortunate that you have discovered the benefits of the large dildo. However the young black stud is still a better solution.
Not sure she would go for the bbc but I'd love to see that. I guess my story is a familar one for white cuckolds everywhere. Nothing feels better for me than when I'm lost inside her pussy.

Not sure she would go for the bbc but I'd love to see that. I guess my story is a familar one for white cuckolds everywhere. Nothing feels better for me than when I'm lost inside her pussy.
Given the right opportunity with the right man. Often its a coworker or someone at the gym or a friend or neighbor of the family. You certainly have opened the door and given her a good introduction with the black dildo. I never expected Susan to be a slut for BBC but look where she is today.

Back