Her first time at an adult books store - True

My wife, Elizabeth, and I have been married 10 years. She’s 5’8” tall with long brown hair, 36 C tits, brown eyes, great legs and ass. She’s always been fun and outgoing, sexually active to a degree when she was younger, but since we met she has always claimed to be 100% faithful. Like most people our age she smoked her share of weed growing up but not much since high school. We dated for about 9 months before getting married. Due to work concerns, we were unable to take a honeymoon, I’ve always regretted that. We have several friends that get together regularly for dinner, drinks and dancing, and we spend time at the home of one of the couples, Angie and Carl. They have a house outside of town, someone secluded with a pool, and we hang out there about every other weekend. It was while we were there for a party a while back that we both tried pot again, in the form of brownies. This led to trying MDMA For the first time…which changed our lives. Neither of us ever felt so good before! By the end of the night, Elizabeth and Angie were both topless and Carl and I were naked! Since that time, we’ve skinny dipped with them several times.

Fast forward a few months. We took a trip to visit family in Florida. We drove there and I decided to take some MDMA with us so we could make a stop and party on our way home. We got a room on our way home, had an early dinner, then took a short nap before going out. Elizabeth dressed in a short, black halter dress and high heels. We ubered to a night club for drinks and while we were there we each took a cap of the MDMA. About 30 - 45 minutes later, we were both feeling fantastic! We danced a bit but quickly got too hot so we decided to go outside to cool off. We walked around for a bit feeling like we were floating. Elizabeth was getting lots of looks and seemed to be enjoying it immensely. There was a slight breeze and every once in a while her dress would blow up exposing her ass cheeks.

As we walked, I noticed an adult bookstore up ahead. I asked her if she wanted to check it out and, surprisingly, she said yes! We went inside and I quickly noticed that we were the only couple, and there were no other women, there. The guys were clearly checking Elizabeth out as she looked at the videos and toys etc. She noticed a door with a curtain leading to a room with preview booths. She asked what that was and I explained. She immediately wanted to check them out, so I purchased several tokens and we went inside. There were several rows of booths, all painted black, and it was dark with very little light. We walked around looking at the movie info on the outside of several booths before she selected one and went inside. There was no door, just a curtain for privacy. She sat down on a bench while I put our tokens in the machine and the video started. As soon as I sat down, she was all over me. I pulled her on my lap and slid my hands up her dress…which is when I found she wasn’t wearing panties. When I asked her about it, she said she removed them in the club and wondered how long before I found out. I untied the top of her dress and her tits spilled out and I had her dress lifted above her waist.

We were making out when she stood up and started undoing my belt and pants. She was bent over, dress not really covering anything, and began giving me a blowjob! She was horny as hell and it showed. I played with her tits while she eagerly sucked my cock. This was going on for a couple of minutes when I saw a large, black hand reach through a hole in one wall right beside her mostly naked ass. I slid her dress up higher on her back so that her ass and pussy were there within reach of the stranger. He initially was squeezing her butt, which she barely reacted to, eventually reaching between her legs. I was interested to see what she would do, we’d never done anything like this before, but even when her reached between her legs she continued to blow me. I guess he finally slid a finger inside her and that’s when she finally looked up at me and said “Ummm…something or someone is playing with my pussy!”

I leaned forward and kissed her and whispered in her ear “It’s ok, just go with it!” And then kissed her again. He apparently knew what he was doing because a moment later she leaned back and moaned, then started rocking back and forth. I leaned back watching as she stood there bent over, eyes closed, and rocked back into a complete stranger as he fingered her. After a few minutes he withdrew his hand and she looked at me and said “Aww…he left!” I pulled her to me and started kissing her again when I saw a black cock emerge through the glory hole. I turned her around and had her sit on my lap, I slid my hard dick inside her as I did. She quickly noticed the black dick and leaned back and said “Oh my god! His cock is right there! What does he want?”

I laughed and asked her what she THOUGHT he wanted and she said “I guess to fuck, but I’m not fucking a stranger.” I continued to fuck her and whispered she should blow him. She couldn’t do it from where we were, so she stood and leaned over and took his black dick inside her mouth and began sucking him with the same intensity that she had me just minutes before. I entered her from behind and fucked her for a couple of minutes, then got on my knees and started eating her pussy. She quickly began moaning loudly and came within a few seconds. After her second orgasm, she stood and told me she couldn’t take anymore so I backed up and pushed her head down telling her I still needed to cum.

She then began sucking me as she was backed up against the wall. This was all the invitation the black stranger needed. He immediately shoved his cock inside her and began fucking her. When he shoved it in, she groaned and her eyes flew open wide! I had her pressed tight against the wall so she couldn’t really move and I could both hear, and feel, the man as he pounded his dick deep inside her. She had stopped blowing me and her eyes were shut tight. I took a small step backward and she quickly began fucking him back causing the entire wall of the booth to shake! After 3 or 4 minutes of this, she moaned loudly “Oh God!” And leaned back into the wall as she came hard…shaking all over as she did! She just stayed there for a minute, the stranger still fucking her, then finally stood and turned around. When she did, she leaned down and again started sucking his cock.

I heard a noise and looked behind me and saw the curtain had been opened about 1/2 way and there were 3 old men standing there watching and jerking off. I stepped forward and started fucking her again but within about 2 minutes I came inside her. I sat down on the bench and started cleaning myself up. Elizabeth was still blowing the stranger but I soon heard him moaning. About the same time, 1 of the old guys, probably 70, motioned to me asking if he could fuck her. I shook my head no, but then he asked if he could touch and I nodded. He stepped inside the room and started playing with her pussy while her jerked himself to orgasm and came on her ass.

She soon was swallowing the black stranger’s cum for all she was worth! I could see and hear her sucking but eventually cum spilled out the corners of her mouth. She continued sucking and licking his dick for a minute before turning and looking at me, cum running down her chin and a glazed look on her face. She turned around and saw the old man standing there, who was now fondling her tits. She asked “where did you come from??” He just smiled and said her could hear her from several booths away and had to see who was cumming so hard. She then noticed the others too and asked me “Did any of them fuck me?” I assured her they did not and then stood up as the old guy left the booth.

Elizabeth turned and sat down trying to clean herself up. She tied the dress around her neck, got some wipes out of her purse and began cleaning herself up. Once she was someone presentable, we left the booth and she went to the restroom to finish cleaning up. She came out about 15 minutes later looking damn near as good as she did when we left the hotel! As we walked out, a young black man standing near the door looked at us and said “thank you soooo much!” I just laughed and we walked out and I called an uber back to the hotel. On the way back, I had Elizabeth sit in the middle and I played with her bare pussy while the uber driver checked her out in his mirror every few seconds. When we arrived at the hotel, the driver jumped out and opened the door for us so he could get another look at her pussy and tits when she exited the car.

This was the very first time we played at all. We ate a brownie when we got back to the room and talked about the experience. Elizabeth told me she would never have done it if not for the MDMA, but it was very exciting. She also was curious about why she came so easily from intercourse with the black man, that almost never happens and, when it does, it’s only after fucking for quite a long time. She was curious if it was the situation, the MDMA, or that it was a black man fucking her. We decided she would try it again, with another black man, without the ******* to see. It was about 3 weeks before we did…but that’s a different story.

My wife, Elizabeth, and I have been married 10 years. She’s 5’8” tall with long brown hair, 36 C tits, brown eyes, great legs and ass. She’s always been fun and outgoing, sexually active to a degree when she was younger, but since we met she has always claimed to be 100% faithful. Like most people our age she smoked her share of weed growing up but not much since high school. We dated for about 9 months before getting married. Due to work concerns, we were unable to take a honeymoon, I’ve always regretted that. We have several friends that get together regularly for dinner, drinks and dancing, and we spend time at the home of one of the couples, Angie and Carl. They have a house outside of town, someone secluded with a pool, and we hang out there about every other weekend. It was while we were there for a party a while back that we both tried pot again, in the form of brownies. This led to trying MDMA For the first time…which changed our lives. Neither of us ever felt so good before! By the end of the night, Elizabeth and Angie were both topless and Carl and I were naked! Since that time, we’ve skinny dipped with them several times.

Fast forward a few months. We took a trip to visit family in Florida. We drove there and I decided to take some MDMA with us so we could make a stop and party on our way home. We got a room on our way home, had an early dinner, then took a short nap before going out. Elizabeth dressed in a short, black halter dress and high heels. We ubered to a night club for drinks and while we were there we each took a cap of the MDMA. About 30 - 45 minutes later, we were both feeling fantastic! We danced a bit but quickly got too hot so we decided to go outside to cool off. We walked around for a bit feeling like we were floating. Elizabeth was getting lots of looks and seemed to be enjoying it immensely. There was a slight breeze and every once in a while her dress would blow up exposing her ass cheeks.

As we walked, I noticed an adult bookstore up ahead. I asked her if she wanted to check it out and, surprisingly, she said yes! We went inside and I quickly noticed that we were the only couple, and there were no other women, there. The guys were clearly checking Elizabeth out as she looked at the videos and toys etc. She noticed a door with a curtain leading to a room with preview booths. She asked what that was and I explained. She immediately wanted to check them out, so I purchased several tokens and we went inside. There were several rows of booths, all painted black, and it was dark with very little light. We walked around looking at the movie info on the outside of several booths before she selected one and went inside. There was no door, just a curtain for privacy. She sat down on a bench while I put our tokens in the machine and the video started. As soon as I sat down, she was all over me. I pulled her on my lap and slid my hands up her dress…which is when I found she wasn’t wearing panties. When I asked her about it, she said she removed them in the club and wondered how long before I found out. I untied the top of her dress and her tits spilled out and I had her dress lifted above her waist.

We were making out when she stood up and started undoing my belt and pants. She was bent over, dress not really covering anything, and began giving me a blowjob! She was horny as hell and it showed. I played with her tits while she eagerly sucked my cock. This was going on for a couple of minutes when I saw a large, black hand reach through a hole in one wall right beside her mostly naked ass. I slid her dress up higher on her back so that her ass and pussy were there within reach of the stranger. He initially was squeezing her butt, which she barely reacted to, eventually reaching between her legs. I was interested to see what she would do, we’d never done anything like this before, but even when her reached between her legs she continued to blow me. I guess he finally slid a finger inside her and that’s when she finally looked up at me and said “Ummm…something or someone is playing with my pussy!”

I leaned forward and kissed her and whispered in her ear “It’s ok, just go with it!” And then kissed her again. He apparently knew what he was doing because a moment later she leaned back and moaned, then started rocking back and forth. I leaned back watching as she stood there bent over, eyes closed, and rocked back into a complete stranger as he fingered her. After a few minutes he withdrew his hand and she looked at me and said “Aww…he left!” I pulled her to me and started kissing her again when I saw a black cock emerge through the glory hole. I turned her around and had her sit on my lap, I slid my hard dick inside her as I did. She quickly noticed the black dick and leaned back and said “Oh my god! His cock is right there! What does he want?”

I laughed and asked her what she THOUGHT he wanted and she said “I guess to fuck, but I’m not fucking a stranger.” I continued to fuck her and whispered she should blow him. She couldn’t do it from where we were, so she stood and leaned over and took his black dick inside her mouth and began sucking him with the same intensity that she had me just minutes before. I entered her from behind and fucked her for a couple of minutes, then got on my knees and started eating her pussy. She quickly began moaning loudly and came within a few seconds. After her second orgasm, she stood and told me she couldn’t take anymore so I backed up and pushed her head down telling her I still needed to cum.

She then began sucking me as she was backed up against the wall. This was all the invitation the black stranger needed. He immediately shoved his cock inside her and began fucking her. When he shoved it in, she groaned and her eyes flew open wide! I had her pressed tight against the wall so she couldn’t really move and I could both hear, and feel, the man as he pounded his dick deep inside her. She had stopped blowing me and her eyes were shut tight. I took a small step backward and she quickly began fucking him back causing the entire wall of the booth to shake! After 3 or 4 minutes of this, she moaned loudly “Oh God!” And leaned back into the wall as she came hard…shaking all over as she did! She just stayed there for a minute, the stranger still fucking her, then finally stood and turned around. When she did, she leaned down and again started sucking his cock.

I heard a noise and looked behind me and saw the curtain had been opened about 1/2 way and there were 3 old men standing there watching and jerking off. I stepped forward and started fucking her again but within about 2 minutes I came inside her. I sat down on the bench and started cleaning myself up. Elizabeth was still blowing the stranger but I soon heard him moaning. About the same time, 1 of the old guys, probably 70, motioned to me asking if he could fuck her. I shook my head no, but then he asked if he could touch and I nodded. He stepped inside the room and started playing with her pussy while her jerked himself to orgasm and came on her ass.

She soon was swallowing the black stranger’s cum for all she was worth! I could see and hear her sucking but eventually cum spilled out the corners of her mouth. She continued sucking and licking his dick for a minute before turning and looking at me, cum running down her chin and a glazed look on her face. She turned around and saw the old man standing there, who was now fondling her tits. She asked “where did you come from??” He just smiled and said her could hear her from several booths away and had to see who was cumming so hard. She then noticed the others too and asked me “Did any of them fuck me?” I assured her they did not and then stood up as the old guy left the booth.

Elizabeth turned and sat down trying to clean herself up. She tied the dress around her neck, got some wipes out of her purse and began cleaning herself up. Once she was someone presentable, we left the booth and she went to the restroom to finish cleaning up. She came out about 15 minutes later looking damn near as good as she did when we left the hotel! As we walked out, a young black man standing near the door looked at us and said “thank you soooo much!” I just laughed and we walked out and I called an uber back to the hotel. On the way back, I had Elizabeth sit in the middle and I played with her bare pussy while the uber driver checked her out in his mirror every few seconds. When we arrived at the hotel, the driver jumped out and opened the door for us so he could get another look at her pussy and tits when she exited the car.

This was the very first time we played at all. We ate a brownie when we got back to the room and talked about the experience. Elizabeth told me she would never have done it if not for the MDMA, but it was very exciting. She also was curious about why she came so easily from intercourse with the black man, that almost never happens and, when it does, it’s only after fucking for quite a long time. She was curious if it was the situation, the MDMA, or that it was a black man fucking her. We decided she would try it again, with another black man, without the ******* to see. It was about 3 weeks before we did…but that’s a different story.
Awesome good time

A crossdresser friend of mine and I would go to an adult bookstore in the black side of town. He dressed up as Cher and I portrayed Suzanne Somers. We went inside and the patrons all were intrigued. We both went into a booth and the cocks were not far behind. I probably sucked 6 cocks to completion and LOVED every minute of it. Cher sucked any white cocks that came through. I wore out a tube of lipstick on those big BLACK cocks who fucked my face. We got a standing ovation when we left.

Attachments

• 16539449316465452995018665238425.jpg
    16539449316465452995018665238425.jpg
    558.9 KB · Views: 75

Great story I'm a bi sexual man love to blow bbc

Impatiently waiting for the next part to this. So fucking hot and sexy ASF

Back