Her first BBC

wannawatch

Couple
Real Person
We had played with and talked about the fantasy of her wanting to try a black dick for some time and we had even gone as far as trying to set something up but it just always fell thru until I found a guy on Craigslist of all places. He and I spoke on the phone and discussed the situation and what was expected, after the business was over he had my permission to text her and strike up a conversation if he wanted to. She liked his random text. It was exciting for her.

A few weekends later we went out on the town and had nice dinner and then we headed to a nice bar to have a few drinks. We knew we would be drinking so we secured a room prior. We entered the bar ordered up our drinks and had a seat at a table in the back kinda out of the way. After a few drinks she would teasingly point out guys she thought was attractive and played right along telling her how great she would look riding him. After awhile I suggested we head to the room before be both ended up to *******. She agreed and off we went.What she did not know was that I had already planned for her new friend we will call "Terry" to meet us there later.

We arrived at the room and she began to undress. She looked great, actually she was sexy as hell. I began to help her undress and and talk a little smack. I was telling her how I wish she had her friend Terry here to help her out of her dress. She agreed. Then I told her he was on his way. She was shocked and didn't really know if i was serious or just Trying to excite her even more. She soon realized I was serious and she immediately went to " freshen up" and check her appearance in the mirror. She came back out and laid down on the bed just as he Knocked on the door. Honestly my heart raced a little because I was soon going to be watching as my sweet little lady was going to be taking her first black dick. Shes fucked in front of me before but the excitement here was above and beyond what we had done before.

He came in and was very respectful and friendly. He undressed about halfway and laid down beside her and they talked quietly for a minute and he began to rub her ass and massage her pussy through her already wet panties. He sat up and pulled off his pants exposing his semi hard dick and she immediately took it in her mouth and began to suck it without hesitation. there was no " oh its so big i can't take it" She grabbed his dick and sucked it like she sucked him every day. He then pulled her panties off and spread her legs wide open leaving her beautiful pussy open for all to see. He slowly began to lick her clit and I watched her legs tremble and her body moan as enjoyed his every touch of his tongue until the anticipation got the best of both of them. At the time it was a first for both of them in a way. He was her first black dick and he was 58 years old and she was 28. She would have been the youngest girl he had ever fucked and it was obvious he was excited about the opportunity to fuck such a hot young woman.

He finished licking her pussy one last time and crawled on top of her gently kissing her lips as he slide his black dick deep into pink pussy. I could hear her moan as she took every last inch he had to give. I could hear him exhale a long slow breath as he savored her tight young pussy as it slowly stretched over his dick until his balls came to rest gently against her ass, and just like that, there it was. All the fantasy and daydreaming and anticipation had just became reality as she had just spread her legs and accepted a black dick deep into her pussy for the very first time, from this point on she would always be a white girl who has been blacked.

The evening progressed with more sex, different positions, they would even take breaks and have a ******* as we all talked nonchalantly about an array of topics, all in all they managed to go about 3 or 4 rounds before they called it quits for the night and he gathered his things thanked her for a wonderful evening and left the hotel.
As I closed the door behind him i turned around to see my sweet little girl waiting for me. She had a big smile on her face and the smell of cum on her body. All she said was " Now it's your turn". I undressed and crawled into bed with her. I told her how hot it was to watch her fuck and then we fucked like there was no tomorrow. The feel of her wet pussy just after its been fucked is beyond anything else I have experienced. I consider myself a lucky guy to have a beautiful lady who enjoys entertaining me with her sexual escapades

Back