Her black lover was so much better than me

I was looking at old videos of my ex-wife and her regular bull (Paul) tonight. It reminded me of a statement she told me after being with him for a little bit: He is so much better than you. His super large black cock hurt her small tight pussy at first (he was a young black built basketball player very muscular in shape with a massive cock). Eventually it got easier and stretch around it with no pain. He would fuck the hell out of her and at the end deposit her load. It was quite a sight to be cool and happy while seeing them fuck for 20 minutes, ignoring me completely .

It was obvious she taken with his ability to please her physically and she later admitted besides the obvious that he was so much better than me that she wanted him in her life long term and that she had feelings for him and if he hadnt moved, was going to speak to me regarding that and sorting out her feelings of how much she needed him to fuck her but didn't really want me for a little while. Luckily that ironed itselt out. It wasnt love as in a kind that was a threat to our relationship but more of a power he had over her to please her with his massive cock and physical prowess. So mainly it was figuring out what those feelings meant and how to act on them. Whether that be she go to him once or twice a week or he come to us, vice versa. But she definately wanted him to fuck her pussy for the time being and not me.

He didn't have to wear a condom because he was her regular and she was so attracted to him she wanted to give him maximum pleasure by offering her uninhibited body to him. His cock was so massive she would hang on to it and lead it to the bed when we went to his apartment to get her fucked. We were all friends but we all knew he fucked her better then she had ever been fucked before.

The last weekend before he moved he visited both saturday and sunday. I filmed their last mating . It was obvious to see how natural it was for her to spread her smooth shaved legs open with (wedge shoes and painted toenails) so he could drill her pussy until he shot his load inside her. I asked later what if she had gotten pregnant? Had she thought about how she would handle it? Her reply was if it was his? She liked him enough to carry his baby to term and keep him in our lives.
I think getting pregnant would, for her, been a means to an end to keep a permanent connection to him.

Her pussy was utterly gaping and destroyed after he would fuck her. Red and sore, she loved it and she wanted his cum to stay inside her and leak out slowly. Really she was in love with him though he only wanted her pussy.
Luckily it didnt happen. He moved, we divorced. Life went on.

I was looking at old videos of my ex-wife and her regular bull (Paul) tonight. It reminded me of a statement she told me after being with him for a little bit: He is so much better than you. His super large black cock hurt her small tight pussy at first (he was a young black built basketball player very muscular in shape with a massive cock). Eventually it got easier and stretch around it with no pain. He would fuck the hell out of her and at the end deposit her load. It was quite a sight to be cool and happy while seeing them fuck for 20 minutes, ignoring me completely .

It was obvious she taken with his ability to please her physically and she later admitted besides the obvious that he was so much better than me that she wanted him in her life long term and that she had feelings for him and if he hadnt moved, was going to speak to me regarding that and sorting out her feelings of how much she needed him to fuck her but didn't really want me for a little while. Luckily that ironed itselt out. It wasnt love as in a kind that was a threat to our relationship but more of a power he had over her to please her with his massive cock and physical prowess. So mainly it was figuring out what those feelings meant and how to act on them. Whether that be she go to him once or twice a week or he come to us, vice versa. But she definately wanted him to fuck her pussy for the time being and not me.

He didn't have to wear a condom because he was her regular and she was so attracted to him she wanted to give him maximum pleasure by offering her uninhibited body to him. His cock was so massive she would hang on to it and lead it to the bed when we went to his apartment to get her fucked. We were all friends but we all knew he fucked her better then she had ever been fucked before.

The last weekend before he moved he visited both saturday and sunday. I filmed their last mating . It was obvious to see how natural it was for her to spread her smooth shaved legs open with (wedge shoes and painted toenails) so he could drill her pussy until he shot his load inside her. I asked later what if she had gotten pregnant? Had she thought about how she would handle it? Her reply was if it was his? She liked him enough to carry his baby to term and keep him in our lives.
I think getting pregnant would, for her, been a means to an end to keep a permanent connection to him.

Her pussy was utterly gaping and destroyed after he would fuck her. Red and sore, she loved it and she wanted his cum to stay inside her and leak out slowly. Really she was in love with him though he only wanted her pussy.
Luckily it didnt happen. He moved, we divorced. Life went on.

Back