Her Black Lover.....A Story

Need to read it . Interesting coincidences with Jack and Jenny story . Kims Role collecting the white couples . Her attitide about emasculating the white husbands as she has done to her own husband Bob .

Read "competion" . Very "real" story about egos . Interesting to see where you go with it . Egos are always dangerous and cause trouble . Man or woman .

Please continue this story
One of my traits as a writer is that I abandon some of my stories. This story has gotten the most attention, and is one of my oldest interracial stories. My planned ending is tending to get dark for certain characters, including a loss of testicles. I'm not really sure I want to put to written word the whole 'affair'. But...there is so much interest here.

I had some free time yesterday, MLK Birthday, to do a bit of writing in a quiet location. Look for the story 'Accidental Interracial Cuckold'.

Of course, that one is unfinished too.... :)

One of my traits as a writer is that I abandon some of my stories. This story has gotten the most attention, and is one of my oldest interracial stories. My planned ending is tending to get dark for certain characters, including a loss of testicles. I'm not really sure I want to put to written word the whole 'affair'. But...there is so much interest here.

I had some free time yesterday, MLK Birthday, to do a bit of writing in a quiet location. Look for the story 'Accidental Interracial Cuckold'.

Of course, that one is unfinished too.... :)
I havnt heard about your others il have a look . Yes thia was certainly one of the best ive ever read. And ive read alot . My advice go with secluding the cuckolded male from the activitys of the hotwife and the bull , his distance from them creates a risk factor that people find sexy.

Also qos tattoos are popular , other ideas , they work in a surgery huh , seems they would have accsess to hormones , that could prevent regular sexual function such as pheromones

One last contribution . The number 1 quality of a man is not to have a massive dick or muscular body , but to create order , maybe its time phil took his place and created order in the houshold , has he had a plan all along ? Considerbale contributions . Hope any of them helped

I basically want this to happen to my marriage. Except not a joke and not a fantasy. I literally want this to be my reality.

great story, but in the next parts you can humiliate your husband even more. For example: Complications occurred after using the elastrator and the balls had to be amputated. Then it metastasized and the penis had to be reduced in several operations, down to the size of the clitoris. Feminization may then occur. Pills and other means. You can make your husband a whore for black bulls, or something for animals fans... the wife sets up an exclusive hotel for large dogs and the husband serves all the dogs, from which the wife, of course, has a considerable financial income. Of course, this is just a loose idea. But the author will definitely improve it accordingly.

Back