Helping newbies

89206461_10159291239759989_1877898261751136256_n.jpg

While some #blackmen are head over heels for #whitewomen, a study proves that the feeling might be mutual as most white women are also head over heels for black men. A study from Rutgers University concluded that approximately 87% of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males. The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would marry and raise a family with a black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8% said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with black men.

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
We are from Europe by the way
Feel free to contact us
We are new to this, we are a couple looking to cuck husband and have my first BBC. I gave a BBC a blow job and couldn't take it all. I've been practicing and I'm ready for my first BBC. What was it like getting BBC while your husband was watching. I've also thought about more than 1 for my first time, what are your thoughts. Do you and your husband still do it often with each other. How does one go about discretely finding a huge BBC

I asked this earlier but on a different forum, the bull that comes over the most noticed I wasn't in chastity, He said I was disrespecting him by not being in it, He said it better be locked up the next time he visits. I was not trying to disrespect him but he is damn serious about it. Why is it important for me to be locked up?
So you don’t misbehave and want to touch either of them. You need to practice to sit there quietly and watch without touching yourself . If you wanna be a real cuckold

The best video to show to my wife which will get her more interested in black men and cuckolding?
The best movie to show her would be one where you can see the husband filming, and the wife is relaxed and having fun. The reason I say this is that she needs to see that the hubby and wife are into it together, and they have become relaxed about it, and having fun. The couple that plays together, stays together.

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
Feel free to contact us
Thank you for offering to help. I've been exploring this site for a few weeks now to see if I should join. I haven't seen any black males who want their cock sucked hard so that they can fuck. I also haven't seen any hotwives wanting a white boi to cleanup her big black cock creampie. I have asked many males, couples and hotwives but I get no response.

The best movie to show her would be one where you can see the husband filming, and the wife is relaxed and having fun. The reason I say this is that she needs to see that the hubby and wife are into it together, and they have become relaxed about it, and having fun. The couple that plays together, stays together.
Well said. True cuckolding is a deep love between partners who seek a third to fulfill the wife’s needs.

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
I'd love 2 meet women close 2 me

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Where are you from in Europe?

Back