Helping newbies

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
We are from Europe by the way
Feel free to contact us
Hi would really like to chat with you

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
Feel free to contact us
i wish we lived in Europe 😭

First of all, I love this site. One reason I’m on here because I’m trying to find a way to convince my wife to allow me to watch her have sex with a black male. It’s going to be a difficult process. She does not view sex the same way as a lot of us do. Her feelings are it’s reserved for a man and woman in love. A casual hookup while married to me is not in her mind at all. I know she is interested in black guys. She flirts with guys at our bowling league. I’m pretty sure her divorced friend has been with some black guys and told her about it. I’ve tried many subtle ways to get the ball rolling but have not had any luck.

First of all, I love this site. One reason I’m on here because I’m trying to find a way to convince my wife to allow me to watch her have sex with a black male. It’s going to be a difficult process. She does not view sex the same way as a lot of us do. Her feelings are it’s reserved for a man and woman in love. A casual hookup while married to me is not in her mind at all. I know she is interested in black guys. She flirts with guys at our bowling league. I’m pretty sure her divorced friend has been with some black guys and told her about it. I’ve tried many subtle ways to get the ball rolling but have not had any luck.
My wife has similar mindset .

I'm still trying to get my wife in the lifestyle. It's a long process. For the women here what is the best when I speak about the "other man" , BBC ? Lover ? Bull ? FSB ? Other man ? Would like to know. Thanks for the answers. ATB

You have no wife
I do have a wife but she's unaware I'm on this site. Hope that one day she knows this profile and uses it with me. So far she hasn't cucked me but I told her it's my fantasy. Sometimes I tell her while we have sex that it's a pity that only me can use her body and that may be another man could give her more pleasure.

I do have a wife but she's unaware I'm on this site. Hope that one day she knows this profile and uses it with me. So far she hasn't cucked me but I told her it's my fantasy. Sometimes I tell her while we have sex that it's a pity that only me can use her body and that may be another man could give her more pleasure.
yeah...I am in the same boat with mine!!!

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
I'm trying to get into the lifestyle. Looking for some advice. I'm 58 my wife is 40 and just can't do the things I used to do with medical issues looking to see what the next step is

I think my girlfriend is into black guys, but I'm not sure. She asked me to go to bars with mostly black people and seemed to be enamored by a black bouncer we met one who recognized us the night before. She is pretty and likes attention, but mostly it seems wants attention from me. I said that we should go to a black bar, and she said "Let's do it, Risk is exciting". She also asked me to buy her hot outfits which I did and are very revealing. She at least knows at the very minimum, that I like showing her off. We are apart for another month, so I think when will are back together and go out it will answer a lot. Do you think she would be up for flirting with and hooking up with a black guy?

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Hello Im an 18 black bull with quite a large tool. I am looking to start bulling and dont know where to go.

Back