Helping newbies

my wife is very reluctant to try this lifestyle. I want her to try it. I have talked to her about it, but she doesn't agree. what should I do?
I told my wife in joke....you can have other to fuck and enjoy........she replied : are you mad .......don't know what to do

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
We are from Europe by the way
Feel free to contact us
Dm me Id love to chat about your experience

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
Feel free to contact us
I greatly appreciate your help I really wish I had a bbc in both my holes right now it would be wonderful to know where to go

Any ideas on how to get my wife interested in being with other men?
Every time I have told her, I have tried to find out how she would feel about being with others, she usually changes the subject or at best, shyly replies that she has enough to do with me.
I found watching Blacked is good, they tend to like the slower scenes, she claimed she didn’t like fully black guys but after a few weeks she wanted to try it, just need to find out what it’s like from a woman, couple or bull first

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Hello we are from UK we have been swinging for 3yrs and now want to find bbc for wifes very first experience we are quite apprehensive about the relationship and how it will develop so any advice you can give would be nice husband only interested in watching wants to be totally cuckoldEd and controlled

<~~~~~~~California Couple...EVERYTIME my wife fucks me she whispers in my ear about sucking of black men and them fucking her with their huge cocks....she turns into a wild fucking machine cumming over and over on my cock.....she gets sooo dripping wet and of course I LOVE IT! The issue is she will not let other men fuck her...but, her talk is driving me insane.....Do you think one day she will give me what I want?

Back