Helping newbies

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
We are from Europe by the way
Feel free to contact us
Please help me with my wife

You have a "Couple" profile. Who am i talking to? Hubby/BF or wife/GF?
Also: Do you mean "BBC" as an acronym (= most general form for "Black men's dick", or the objectifying form meaning "Black men"), or as an abbreviation (= "big black cock") which a "Size Queen" or "Size jack" would use? And if the latter, what's your definition of "big" (min. girth, length)? Thank you.
More importantly: What are your desired roles (for you and your partner) in such a lifestyle?

I think some of you think you have all the answers. Everyone has their own path. And even if it’s a fantasy only question, it was written by someone that obviously was seeking info. Let people grow into it, don’t be hasty. Many of you wouldn’t even believe the truth. If you have questions, let us know.

Train a dominant white mister know-all to slowly become a ... (whatever role you believe fits best)! Ideas? Training programs? 1-on-1 lessons?
Not completely serious but could be fun. 😊

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
Feel free to contact us
My dream.. Def need some help getting me that bbc, I need that push to finally let go and just be whore that i Am

Am a cuck-wannabe in the US. Have a very tough time convincing my wife. Have had her massaged by men in parlors of repute, but even her going naked for those massages flashing or towel dropping does not move the masseurs to do anything. She is shy/introvert so beyond what she has already done, i dont think i can convince her more, although I can tell she is excited when i tell her about wanting to get cucked when having sex. Any inputs would be appreciated.

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Ethnic masochism. Someone who is into masochism feels sexual pleasure when he is hurt: He is aroused by pain. When you see the word masochism, you think of "pleasure in pain". Masochism is the opposite of sadism, where one is excited by hurting others. In this case, the person enjoys being humiliated or enjoys having their ethnicity changed by mixing, which would be collective ethnic masochism.

I first heard about this in the film Braveheart, in which King Edward I ordered Prima Nocta. He wanted to breed out the Scots by allowing English lords to have sex with Scottish brides on the first night after their wedding.

Back