Helping newbies

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
We are from Europe by the way
Feel free to contact us
love the idea of supporting newbies. I am an experienced jack of spades, also in Europe and available to share out of my experience. Cheers!

Hi everyone,
We are here for quite a time now and we have had many experiences with black guys.
We would be glad to help people who are new to the lifestyle by answering their questions, giving them advice and even providing them their first BBC :wub:
Feel free to contact us
Hello where in Europe? We’re from south of Spain

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact
That's a really nice offer. We are super newbies though so you may have to start slow. Feel free to pm me if that's OK.

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
can you help us

Please don't get me wrong, I think it's lovely when someone offers to help others, and I can see from the replies there are lots of people who would like help and advice here. But, I am curious... Are the people asking for help getting it privately from the OP, via DMs or something? This is a pinned thread, yet I don't see a lot of specific questions or actual advice in it. I'd love to see some of the advice on offer posted publicly, even if it's copied, anonymized and pasted. I love group discussions and people sharing experiences, tips, insight, etc. and I think there would be real value in a group discussion of the obstacles some people face and the way various couples tackle those issues.

I'm not professing to be an expert of anything in particular, but I'm always happy to share our experience where it may be helpful. We've been doing this stuff for quite a while now, seen quite a few challenges, had some amazing experiences, and only gotten stronger together as a result. I think there are quite a few couples on the site who probably have some valuable insight and experience to share. Any chance some of you with questions would like to ask them publicly, or perhaps the OP can remove the names and paste some of the questions they've answered, so we can see what kind of discussions result?

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Hi we live in London area and would love more advice on how to enter the cuck Hotwife lifestyle. Thx Steve

Hi everyone,
Feel free to contact us
Hi my wife and I have talked about it for a while now . When she’s really hot and horny she always says she ready for her first bbc sexual experience. But other times she changes her mind. Please any advice I know she will enjoy it and want too?

Back