HELP

jmasche14

Male
From
NY, US
My wife is a trained BBC slut she is a latina milf 34yrs we’ve been in the lifestyle for more thank 5 years she has had a ongoing bull but now she doesnt want this lifestyle anymore because of her religious beliefs we are catholic and she thinks what we are doing is wrong and etc i know she likes it but she is in denial at the moment anybody can guide me to what to do or just move on?

Some religious convictions are very strong and may be difficult to overcome. My wife is very religious and spiritual as well. She's made peace with it my not attending church while we pursue these activities. She struggles with the moral implications daily. Best of luck. Hopefully, you will not have to move on.

she doesnt want this lifestyle anymore because of her religious beliefs we are catholic and she thinks what we are doing is wrong
Well, you are Catholic as well. What is your opinion of your wife having extramarital sex with other men? My suspicion is that you, as well, are wrestling with this question ... you, too, know as devoted Catholics that it is wrong BUT you need to justify it in your mind and her mind as well. And you're asking others, here, to help you with this.
Personally, if my conscious tells me it's wrong, then it's wrong. That's where your wife is now .... aware of what the Catholic beliefs consider right from wrong.
We can't justify your wife's participation in this type of sexual activity, but we can provide our opinions. If it makes any difference, my wife & I wrestled with this topic once we married and particularly when we started planning our family. We're devoted Protestants with heavy religious background from both sides of our families. We managed to justify it by establishing parameters to the activities and agreeing to not participate in sex without the other's acknowledgement. Its worked good thus far as we've been married 22 years now.

I've attached a research link to a lot of sources to reference and consider as you construct your own reasons & justifications to what your wife now wants. Just remember this is a couple decision and if one has trouble with doing it, the other needs to either respect it or justify it to his/her mutual satisfaction.

By the way, these articles are simply to establish a groundwork to start your research. Best of luck!

Last edited:
My wife is a trained BBC slut she is a latina milf 34yrs we’ve been in the lifestyle for more thank 5 years she has had a ongoing bull but now she doesnt want this lifestyle anymore because of her religious beliefs we are catholic and she thinks what we are doing is wrong and etc i know she likes it but she is in denial at the moment anybody can guide me to what to do or just move on?
That sucks

Well, you are Catholic as well. What is your opinion of your wife having extramarital sex with other men? My suspicion is that you, as well, are wrestling with this question ... you, too, know as devoted Catholics that it is wrong BUT you need to justify it in your mind and her mind as well. And you're asking others, here, to help you with this.
Personally, if my conscious tells me it's wrong, then it's wrong. That's where your wife is now .... aware of what the Catholic beliefs consider right from wrong.
We can't justify your wife's participation in this type of sexual activity, but we can provide our opinions. If it makes any difference, my wife & I wrestled with this topic once we married and particularly when we started planning our family. We're devoted Protestants with heavy religious background from both sides of our families. We managed to justify it by establishing parameters to the activities and agreeing to not participate in sex without the other's acknowledgement. Its worked good thus far as we've been married 22 years now.

I've attached a research link to a lot of sources to reference and consider as you construct your own reasons & justifications to what your wife now wants. Just remember this is a couple decision and if one has trouble with doing it, the other needs to either respect it or justify it to his/her mutual satisfaction.

By the way, these articles are simply to establish a groundwork to start your research. Best of luck!
thank you very much this is was very helpful hopefully we overcome this situation.

I think as long as I am not hurting anyone in this lifestyle, I don’t see anything wrong. People have waged wars and destroyed lives in the name of religion. We are just making love. That’s how I see it. But each to their own.

Let her a while to think.to.this problems. She will.go.back I think. More than.5 years is too much to.say no

Back