Help - Wannabe Fantasy

Hi Cuckoldwannabe

been obsessed with fantasy for years, wife is unaware. We are both in our early thirties and been together since 18. She had another partner before me.

I’m looking to chat to people to how they bought up there fantasy and for bulls to dominate me online hehe.

I really want to bring this fantasy to life but slowly

Hi Cuckoldwannabe

been obsessed with fantasy for years, wife is unaware. We are both in our early thirties and been together since 18. She had another partner before me.

I’m looking to chat to people to how they bought up there fantasy and for bulls to dominate me online hehe.

I really want to bring this fantasy to life but slowly
I'm in a similar position... I don't want to be a cuck .. but I'd love for my wife to experience a BBC ... We are currently on vacation and the potential here is absolutely crazy ... She doesn't know my fantasy but I kinda have a hint she does know as she teases me about black men and with the good old saying once you go black you won't go back 🙈 .. another one was she downloaded a movie to watch on the plane that just happened to have a lot of black sex scenes in it ... Not sure what the movie was but it was only from Netflix.. still she was turned on and fucked hard as soon as we got to the hotel room

Back