Help new to this - can’t stop thinking

Hi I’m 29 straight (thought I was) Iam in a long term relationship with my GF, it took me a few years to get her to come round (long story)but she is now addicted to BBC which is great.

Just recently though I find myself thinking about serving a BBC myself! Which is really odd as I don’t find men attractive and I don’t feel as if I am gay ,white dick does nothing so it’s just black cock. I find my self day dreaming regularly about dressing up as a sissy having to make the best effort for BBC like I have made my GF do, corset-stockings-high heels- lots of makeup and long blonde wig then I think about sucking black cock. I get hard over it then my mind races even more I then think about being degraded face slapped , rough bondage and basically treated like whore.

What do I do ?Has anyone else been in this situation? Also do any black guys even go for sissy’s?

Last edited:
I have always liked cock, but going black is more addictive then I ever imagined. My wife noticed the difference in me right away.

How did you approach it with your wife? I have made suggestions about it ,it does not go down very well if anything it puts her off me talking about it

I've come to realize that the thought of humiliation and inferiority is common with alot of white men in regards to bbc. The reality is that the only way to "scratch the itch" is for you to suck one...

As far as your gf, it will most likely take her finding the right bull to let her know that having you suck his cock is a sign of submission for not only you, but her as well.

Back