HELP NEEDED: website advice

Hi Everyone!

I run the Goddess Worshipping Blog - one of the longest running lifestyle blogs on the web.

The platform I am using is Blogger. Recently, they put my blog behind a wall that requires you to "SIGN IN" in order to view it - and as a result my traffic has dropped.

What do I do? Is there a way to stop this? Or do I need to migrate to a different platform? And if so, which one?

If anyone can advise, please message me!

Thanks!

Hey there,

Just my two cents but I think you should just keep doing what you're doing, except maybe advertising your blog a little more or at least talking about it in appropriate conversations, unless of course you find a way to have it somewhere that doesn't require signing in.

By the way, I love your blog, and I am always happy to see you acknowledged by household names in the QoS lifestyle (like @Harmoni Kalifornia and @Adreena Winters). I have to say though, I don't know about your readers opinion on that but I'd love to read about your own progress in the lifestyle and where you would want it to lead you.

Have a landing page with sample material and change it often, update it often. But keep the good stuff behind a paywall. Give people an incentive to at least come to your landing page and enjoy it.

I've run several websites and I've found that a generous sample page and landing page keeps the traffic going and memberships steady.

Back