Help me please what to do.

Hi all,

First of all thank you for your time.

Im new this and i need help or recommendations from the experienced couples..

My story is I was really close to be with my friends wife(and he was pushing her to do it) and when the feelings jumped in to the story everything got fuc*ed.we don't even see each other anymore but i still feel the connection when i see her.

Is there any one had the same ******* story?if yes please help me out..

Hi all,

First of all thank you for your time.

Im new this and i need help or recommendations from the experienced couples..

My story is I was really close to be with my friends wife(and he was pushing her to do it) and when the feelings jumped in to the story everything got fuc*ed.we don't even see each other anymore but i still feel the connection when i see her.

Is there any one had the same ******* story?if yes please help me out..
I've been there, but it was the other way around. True we are all human and never plan to catch feelings. However, you just have to be suck it up and let that go. For me, I have to just cut off all communication. I am wired like that and know how compartmentalize. All I'm saying, it's a hard truth, but you need to man up and face reality. She is someone else's lady. I'm not saying it will be easy, but you don't want it to get worse.

I've been there, but it was the other way around. True we are all human and never plan to catch feelings. However, you just have to be suck it up and let that go. For me, I have to just cut off all communication. I am wired like that and know how compartmentalize. All I'm saying, it's a hard truth, but you need to man up and face reality. She is someone else's lady. I'm not saying it will be easy, but you don't want it to get worse.
Thanks bro.. really appreciate for your recommendations..yes i know and this is what im trying to do now..i need to cut it off as well.. to be honest im angry to myself more thn anyone..but nothing to do as you said i need to move on

Thanks bro.. really appreciate for your recommendations..yes i know and this is what im trying to do now..i need to cut it off as well.. to be honest im angry to myself more thn anyone..but nothing to do as you said i need to move on
Sure. Not sure how long you been in the lifestyle, but if you plan to survive it, you are gonna have to be better at compartmentalizing. You will meet women that will blow your mind even more than this one, but you have to see it for what it is NOT ..... a means to a relationship. Get in and get out. If it is an ongoing situation, then that is when you really need to keep it in check. Good luck.

Yes you are totally right..thanks bro..the problem is it wasn't only for me..she was in the same feelings and situation..this is the hardest part i guess but as you said i need to move on

Back