Help for refugees.

Hey dear people, I would like to inform you that the day before yesterday I gave birth to our third *******. He is absolutely alive and well! My beloved black boyfriend and I are so happy about our little boy!
Now we have three sons, but no ******* yet. I think it won't be long before I get pregnant again. Maybe God will give us a sweet *******.
I wish all white women to be with black men and give birth to their babies!
So help diligently in the refugee shelters. These poor men have experienced a lot of suffering and horror on their very hard flight to our country. Give them lots of love, affection, and the opportunity to release their sexual pressure at any time.

Greetings!
Congratulations to you and your black boyfriend on having your third black baby. Best of luck to you when your boyfriend fucks you again and shoots his black baby making cum loads into your unprotected white cunt.

The wonderful black bull in the picture does it just like my own African man: he rams his balls as deep as possible with every thrust so that he can finally place his fertile seed in such a way that there is a high probability of fertilization. In comparison, our European men are only losers. That's why I love my black man and never want to give him back!
Do you mind sharing his big black cock and cum loads with other less fortunate white women and wives?

bdsmlr-9597836-AzsAa490TD.jpg

Funny and good photo. The white girl demonstrates in a joking manner that she will now take two black dicks into her mouth at once! It deserves respect! Correct and well-bred girl!
Nice way to degrade a white Lady or Wife.

Back