Help for refugees.

bdsmlr-1066619-JJjLUSZ4hj.jpeg

Hey dear people, I would like to inform you that the day before yesterday I gave birth to our third *******. He is absolutely alive and well! My beloved black boyfriend and I are so happy about our little boy!
Now we have three sons, but no ******* yet. I think it won't be long before I get pregnant again. Maybe God will give us a sweet *******.
I wish all white women to be with black men and give birth to their babies!
So help diligently in the refugee shelters. These poor men have experienced a lot of suffering and horror on their very hard flight to our country. Give them lots of love, affection, and the opportunity to release their sexual pressure at any time.

Greetings!

Hey dear people, I would like to inform you that the day before yesterday I gave birth to our third *******. He is absolutely alive and well! My beloved black boyfriend and I are so happy about our little boy!
Now we have three sons, but no ******* yet. I think it won't be long before I get pregnant again. Maybe God will give us a sweet *******.
I wish all white women to be with black men and give birth to their babies!
So help diligently in the refugee shelters. These poor men have experienced a lot of suffering and horror on their very hard flight to our country. Give them lots of love, affection, and the opportunity to release their sexual pressure at any time.

Greetings!
Is he the ******* of all 3, and sorry to say but God is not in this with you. Does he work and and provide financial responsibility for all these ki ds? Or you do you live off the government

Back