Help for refugees.

Never seen or heard it in a bathroom, but seen it happening in the Conner of a club lounge room.
Hard to tell if her screaming and oh fucks, oh gods help me were because she was ****** or just surprised by the experience.
We saw a few other women watching, two looked in shock(staring deer in headlights kind) and another one was egging it on with her hand between her own legs(her friend?)
A lot of people say they would stop a ****** sex thing, but how do tell in that kind of setting if it is willing or ******, you can't when another woman is helping it along, 9 out ten would just look on in shock or kind of look away. At least form my experience in that kind of setting.

Seen similar thing at a hedo party we attended, but it was way more intense. A woman was helping to hold down another woman as she was getting banged out, she struggled threw out most of it.
I left with my wife a little bit later because I was worried about her getting separated from me by another women and I would latter find her getting ******.
Found out later her friend invited us just for that purpose, get me distracted and peal my wife away.
My wife at that point had not had sex out side our marriage, yet.

Primal raw sex is very intense to do or watch.

Last edited:
041-numbnutus-650264-commish-bc-bianca-and-hilda.jpg

Our near bright tomorrows!

Back