Help for refugees.

View attachment 7079113A good, “correct” photo of a white girl on social networks. It’s immediately obvious that the girl was brought up correctly!
I really want to do this for myself as a BBC loving faithful wife to my homosexual husband who is my absolute best friend in the entire world. I truly believed we couldn’t work but the amount of attention I received is amazing and incredible because it makes me feel like a little princess

Für mich und meine Freundinnen sind die Grenzen schon längst gefallen. Aber nur neulich gehen wir zu jeder Demo gegen Abschiebungen und gegen den Krieg in Palestinien. Und danach gehen wir zu After-Parties. Da haben wir andere weisse Frauen getroffen, die es seit Jahren machen und in mehreren Gruppen aktiv sind. Sie haben Kinder von allerleien Kulturen und manche sind auch in deren Kreisen integriert.

I am an ESOL teacher (English to Speakers of Other Languages) at work, and I volunteer with a few organizations here in the city to help immigrants and refugees, by teaching them English, helping them find homes, furniture, and jobs.
Tell your husband about your desire and ask him about getting a Queen of Spades tattoo in the ass. I wouldn't have minded you turn me into a cuckold, to be honest, that's really hot.

Back