Help for refugees.

[QUOTE = "SuzanRose, должность: 2446072, участник: 40462"]
Большинство моих чешских гфс хотят стать черными при первой же возможности сделать это.
[/ QUOTE]
И это красиво!
What is the russian translation ?

In Czech republic are only about 200 Black refugees, closed in the guarded objects. They are very frustrated. Poor guys!
Yes, I'm very sorry for these guys ... I need to help them. But I do not know how to do it. We must find a friend in the center of the refugees you have. Then you can arrange for them to be released by several people to the city, then you could serve them. That would be great!

I dont. Need your permission. Because she so admires your devotion and yearns to become your protege...if you encourage her to accept my instructions,
Well then we have the ideal scenario

Yes, I'm very sorry for these guys ... I need to help them. But I do not know how to do it. We must find a friend in the center of the refugees you have. Then you can arrange for them to be released by several people to the city, then you could serve them. That would be great!
It's a good idea. The group of refugees can go for a walk in the city occasionally. There is a chance to arrange the meeting.

Back