Help for refugees.

I was against open borders but Ive changed my mind recently. There are many racists in my country and I honestly think we need more diversity here. I think it might naturalize interracial relationships too.

There’s a difference between legal and illegals, right?
Illegal immigrants are like the Trojan horse, tumor or cancer, no one wants to have, it will be too late to stop or remove.

Have you ever had your home open to everyone, to eat, sleep, destroy, attack and to ******* or ******* anyone in your household?

I’m sure, there’s a head of the household in your home, like your parents, they have rules, regulations to keep everyone safe and happy ?, so is each country they have laws that people must follow to keep everyone safe.

Don’t mix or confuse sex with anything illegal to justify your lustful sexual desires.

All can enter legaly in Sweden. Illegal might be a case after your apply for asylum protection has been rejected. Then You are asked to leave.
To apply for asylum is a human right.
I’m NOT against legals or open borders. Keep in mind, the most dangerous ones are those who are radicals, practice and ******* their religion on others at any costs.

You can have a mixed or diversity of people, culture, maybe traditions, but NEVER religion. I know well from history, religions don’t mix and sooner or later they will collide.

Islam is one of the largest and fastest religion out there.... most Muslims are nice n friendly, but the radicals are venomous snakes ?. Their main n only objective, is to have Islam( Sharia law) the only religion in the world at any costs.

Europe and others are falling a sleep ? at the steering wheel, it’s a matter of time before the crash happens, and it’s too late.

Back