Help for refugees.

The women across the whole of Lampedusa are all of one mind: welcome the African refugees, no matter the season, no matter the weather. This below is another example of the genuflecting pose each woman takes when she reaches the beach. She knows another boat will materialize on the sea's horizon in due time, full of virile dark-hued young men seeking warmth and accommodation deep in Europa.

1.jpg

Today I will again go to serve the refugees. They offered me to help them and protect women from violence in this way.
I am doing a very good thing. I help refugees and protect women from violence. I have been doing this for almost a week. The refugees are different. They are organized, they asked white women to help them. I told my boyfriend that he was black. And I happily agreed. We agreed that first I would serve three guys every day at the same time.

The first time I was worried. But everything went well and quickly. I was outraging the white girl they had. And they finished very quickly. One or three or four minutes after I began to suck his dick.

I was very glad to be their first white girl!
fuck them..we have enough with our own folks...why are african americans on street getting squat, and these scum bags,,,here ILLEGALLY,,thats the key everyone seems to ignre..ILLEGALLY..,,getting hotel rooms,, money phones, while our own inner city brothers get kicked to the curb...totlly wrong,,,ship them back to where these slim balls came from..

Il Comitato Italiano di Accoglienza:

An Italian woman living in Lampedusa strips and prostrates herself before yet another group of young North and West African men who've made the journey across the Mediterranean Sea, welcoming them to her country - and her continent - with her willing mind and body.

View attachment 6656852
Italian women find themselves more and more often under African males!! Our wives and daughters are increasingly eager for Senegalese and Ivorian boys!!

Back